New On-Line 90 day Reporting System.

All done and dusted for another 90 days :p :p

So was my mate this morning.

For him it took him 2 minutes and he didn't have to put his coffee down. All approved and back by email within 2 hours, didn't leave the house.

Next time it will be the same for him whereas you will have to negotiate the Sukhumvit Road. :wink:..at least you should both be dry next time as Pattaya s rainy season should be over....

So was my mate this morning.

For him it took him 2 minutes and he didn't have to put his coffee down. All approved and back by email within 2 hours, didn't leave the house.

Next time it will be the same for him whereas you will have to negotiate the Sukhumvit Road. :wink:..at least you should both be dry next time as Pattaya s rainy season should be over....
Sikhumvit is not that bad, it's Theprasit thats the pain in the butt, ongoing/ permanent drainage works.

Sikhumvit is not that bad, it's Theprasit thats the pain in the butt, ongoing/ permanent drainage works.

Good news is that in your new gaff you won't have to go anywhere near Thepprasit. Going via the Sukhumvit lights BEFORE Chayapruk 2 on to Jomtien Second Road will take you nicely down to the top of Immigration soi.

Following being told that I am already registered, I followed the instructions to reapply for a new password and lo and behold, it worked!!!

Will test out the system at the end of the month and report back to Co Co. :):):)

@Ivor the Engine - you should get an email reminder about 17 days beforehand and you can submit 14 calendar days before your report date (ie due 31st can report from 17th).

Just keep one eye around that date because I don't know if they only start to send reminders AFTER you have reported once online.

@Ivor the Engine - you should get an email reminder about 17 days beforehand and you can submit 14 calendar days before your report date (ie due 31st can report from 17th).

Just keep one eye around that date because I don't know if they only start to send reminders AFTER you have reported once online.
Thanks, will do. I did get a response immediately to say my registration/password change was sucessful.

Last edited:
I am following this conversation with great interest. 14 days before my reporting date is the 23rd of August. If I am to get an email 3 days before that, the 20th of August should be the day.

I am following this conversation with great interest. 14 days before my reporting date is the 23rd of August. If I am to get an email 3 days before that, the 20th of August should be the day.

Your reporting date is 6th September?

You can report online "15 days before, up until the report date" (Immigration count 6th September as day one, so it is really 14 calendar days ie 23rd August.

You should get a reminder around 20th August (weekends don't seem to interfere with the process).

Your reporting date is 6th September?

You can report online "15 days before, up until the report date" (Immigration count 6th September as day one, so it is really 14 calendar days ie 23rd August.

You should get a reminder around 20th August (weekends don't seem to interfere with the process).

I don't think "Neanderthal Nomad" will receive an email reminder as he has never reported on-line before.

I didn't receive a reminder email this quarter (my report is due 16th August 2022).

I submitted the TM47 online at 08:54 this morning and received an immediate acknowledgment.

I didn't receive a reminder email this quarter (my report is due 16th August 2022).

I submitted the TM47 online at 08:54 this morning and received an immediate acknowledgment.

Another variation!

Now I will have to diarise to see if I get a reminder.

Shame - the reminder seemed idiot-proof.

Yorky, I know you like to keep abreast of these things - I have been viewed as a retard on ASEAN NOW for not wishing to take the advice to ignore the Immigration reminder and simply report 90 days after I last entered the country. Whilst that fits the Thai Immigration Bureau rules it seems a risky thing to do. No one seems to take my point that is just easier to keep responding to 90 day reminders.

In my case:-

Arrived 13 June

Usual notification to make report received 15 June

Report made 17 June

Accepted 18 June

Next report due 16 September (90 days after 18 June - not 13 June)

On 8/3/2022 at 8:56 AM, ubonjoe said:
It is a report of staying longer that 90 days in the country. No report is due unless you are in the country for 90 days.
Read the title of this page on the immigration website. https://www.immigration.go.th/en/?page_id=1666
On the day you leave the country the 90 day count for reporting is reset to zero.
If anything is set to zero, surely it is the arrival date

I last left the country on 19th July, returning on 22nd July.

What date are you suggesting is my next report date?

Yorky, I know you like to keep abreast of these things - I have been viewed as a retard on ASEAN NOW for not wishing to take the advice to ignore the Immigration reminder and simply report 90 days after I last entered the country. Whilst that fits the Thai Immigration Bureau rules it seems a risky thing to do. No one seems to take my point that is just easier to keep responding to 90 day reminders.

I can see reasoning to reporting on-line at the time the reminder email is received (on condition that it is received). If there is a glitch in the on-line reporting, there is then sufficient time to report by mail (not that that applies to me as I live closer to the Immigration Office than I do to the Post Office). Of course you will then be reporting every c.76 days.

I can see reasoning to reporting on-line at the time the reminder email is received (on condition that it is received). If there is a glitch in the on-line reporting, there is then sufficient time to report by mail (not that that applies to me as I live closer to the Immigration Office than I do to the Post Office). Of course you will then be reporting every c.76 days.

Yes.

The 'issue' (if indeed there is one) is that the Immigration entry procedures/systems are not linked to the online system.

If they were (and a reminder was sent out) the system would be pretty perfect IMO.

The 'issue' that is created by not being linked is that people like Ubon Joe are advising me to ignore the Immigration reminder and calculate my own 90 day reporting date. Now, that is not beyond my capability but what happens when I try to report online, based on the 'legal' 90 day report date, to a system that thinks I should have reported earlier?

"Don't know" is the answer because I haven't seen any reports of that happening.

Assuming that I continue to receive reminders I am quite happy to undertake the simple task of responding to that reminder every 75 days or so.

As someone who has registered for the system and yet to do a first report, I have not put into the system any details of my visa type/expiry or previous 90 day report date.
Will this be asked of me upon first online 90 day report?????
The only info requested was name/email address/phone number (& password)

As someone who has registered for the system and yet to do a first report, I have not put into the system any details of my visa type/expiry or previous 90 day report date.
Will this be asked of me upon first online 90 day report?????
The only info requested was name/email address/phone number (& password)

The information required is minimal.

16597526611855361604165928301422.jpg

Last edited:
Back