90 day and extension

well done,
my immigration office refuses to handle 90/day over the net and refuses to handle 90/day by mail

well done,
my immigration office refuses to handle 90/day over the net and refuses to handle 90/day by mail

As did(n't) Surin up to a couple of months ago (except for a select few).

Try again - As Delboy would say "He who perseveres wins!".

Actually he didn't quite say that but whatever.

yes, my extension of stay is due this month,
will ask re internet/90-day when I do that

Don't ask (I've been there) - just apply on-line and see what happens. Apply 15 or 14 days before your due date. It takes 5 minutes; if it works it saves you a couple of hours and a few gallons of gas. If it doesn't, no loss.

Eanto- - When you come back from SI after doing 90 dys report etc, why don t you jot down the next report date on the Calander in your house.- Problem solved then for future visits/Hence no fines.

Eanto- - When you come back from SI after doing 90 dys report etc, why don t you jot down the next report date on the Calander in your house.- Problem solved then for future visits/Hence no fines.

I hear where you’re coming from but my annual visa extension is the 26th and this stuck in my mind for the 16th 90 day. My mistake, took it on the chin

I enter mine on my Microsoft Calendar and get an automatic reminder flashed up on the screen. In light of Yorky's success perhaps I will add another date 14 days beforehand.

upload_2018-8-1_14-50-11.png

It also tracks all MotoGP, F1 and Liverpool fixtures too.

upload_2018-8-1_14-51-34.png

I do the flower thing occasionally without an ounce of reverence. Just helping out

Back