90 day and extension

And you will get a special stamp/entry in your passport to say that you were late and paid the fine of 2,000 baht. Been there and done that - but only once!

And you will get a special stamp/entry in your passport to say that you were late and paid the fine of 2,000 baht. Been there and done that - but only once!

And then you will be reminded of it whenever Immigration see it in your passport. "Naughty boy".

I had to pay 1k at the airport a while back

I heard today that a school teacher (with a work permit) applied for an on-line 90 day report and received the confirmation from Surin Immigration. I shall try again on Wednesday!

I tried this afternoon and received a notification that my email address was not recognised (cscoms.com who I've been with for almost 20 years). I changed it to my gmail.com address and it "appears" to have worked.

Well GL was spot on with the 2k fine. However, ‘half of that and I’ll help you out’. At least I didn’t get a naughty stamp but the saving soon evaporated at the local market
If you did not get the naughty stamp and only paid 1,000 looks like it was only tea money. Did you get a receipt for a 1,000 baht?

If you did not get the naughty stamp and only paid 1,000 looks like it was only tea money. Did you get a receipt for a 1,000 baht?

WGAF.
cheesy.gif

I tried this afternoon and received a notification that my email address was not recognised (cscoms.com who I've been with for almost 20 years). I changed it to my gmail.com address and it "appears" to have worked.
Glad you joined my club.

Just for information, my actual report date was 14th August 2018; I applied yesterday (31st July 2018) and approval was given today. My next report date is 29th October 2018 which is 90 days from today. Not that it's of concern whilst they continue to approve online reports.

Just for information, my actual report date was 14th August 2018; I applied yesterday (31st July 2018) and approval was given today. My next report date is 29th October 2018 which is 90 days from today. Not that it's of concern whilst they continue to approve online reports.

Do you have to print out the slip for your passport?

Part of my ill gotten gains from immigration, obviously not impressed

E441C767-F539-4A18-83E2-E4797599BB15.jpeg

Back