90 day and extension

I am reliably informed (albeit by Andychondriac) that KCI (otherwise known as SI) today rejected a bank letter because it was dated yesterday. He was required to return to Surin and obtain another letter (and passbook update).

I am reliably informed (albeit by Andychondriac) that KCI (otherwise known as SI) today rejected a bank letter because it was dated yesterday. He was required to return to Surin and obtain another letter (and passbook update).

Same day haaaaaay..:eek: Sounds like he needs to do this Monday and also go to SI Monday. If he has Bank of Bangkok he can it at KC.

Did his bank passbook have the bank letters date . Both bank letter and bank book must have the same date.

Did his bank passbook have the bank letters date . Both bank letter and bank book must have the same date.

I can only assume they did. He's been involved in this farce for ten years now so I doubt that he got the basics wrong.

Did his bank book show movement for each month in the last ninety days as well to support the letter from the bank ?

In which language was the bank's letter written ?

Did be behave correctly under surveillance ?

Why doesn't Andy tell his side of the story without embellishment or 'chondriatica'. Is he not a member ?

[Edit: made-up word spelling]

Last edited by a moderator:
As far as I know (I wasn't there) the only difference between the first letter presented and the second letter was the date.

Andy is not a member.

Isn't the bank letter supposed to be valid for three working days? Or is this another case of the local IO making up their rules?

Made my 90 days report today in Chong Chom. Took about 15 min at all.
Polite officer.

Katod krap... Kap Cheung and Chong Chom. I am not so specialized like you are! ;)
But I was in the right place!:)

Apology accepted :)

You were where you needed be - that was the most important thing.

(others may not have been if they believed that you had gone to Chong Chom :grinning:)

Back