90 day and extension

Just a side note on this.;) When KCI was closed and moved to Korat about the end of 2007. Foreigners that lived in this area were allowed to due their 90 day report at the Chong Chom Crossing. This practice ended after KCI reopened in June 2012. Actually the io's keep doing it for tea money up until December 2012 at CC.:D

My 90 day is due on the 18th of this month and extension is due 26th can I go on Monday 23rd or Tuesday 24th for them? Thanks.

My 90 day is due on the 18th of this month and extension is due 26th can I go on Monday 23rd or Tuesday 24th for them? Thanks.

If I was you, I'd go tomorrow or next Tuesday. I don't see the point in cutting it fine.

Your 90 day may be conducted up to 15 days before the actual date and your application for your extension of stay up to 45 days before the last expiry date. Your next extension of stay, whatever date you apply, will be 365/6 days from the date that the last one expired.

If I was you, I'd go tomorrow or next Tuesday. I don't see the point in cutting it fine.

Your 90 day may be conducted up to 15 days before the actual date and your application for your extension of stay up to 45 days before the last expiry date. Your next extension of stay, whatever date you apply, will be 365/6 days from the date that the last one expired.
Thanks Yorky. I haven't got the letter back from the British embassy yet confirming my pensions but expect it tomorrow. I'll go on Tuesday.

It's always good to have a few days (or weeks) grace IMO. I remember Kevin (Sangka) went for his extension the day before it expired and the IO knocked it back because his bank letter quoted his balance as being (say) 460,250.38 and the balance in the passbook showed 460,250.83. Luckily the bank was still open when he got back.

Thanks Yorky. I haven't got the letter back from the British embassy yet confirming my pensions but expect it tomorrow. I'll go on Tuesday.

Don't forget that if you are using money in a Thai bank account to supplement your pension, the letter from the bank has now to be dated the same date as your application (unless that has changed again).

Yes I was going to go to Bangkok bank in kc to get the letter. I thought I'll give them the application and say I'm going to the bank now to get confirmation of my account so they can check all the paperwork while I'm in the bank. Do you think they'll look at it while I'm in the bank. Haha

I shall be trying the on-line reporting again at the end of this month. I expect I shall have a 99% chance of it being a total failure but it costs me nowt.

[Edit: I have checked the status of my previous online report and it is still "pending" after 2½ months]

Last edited:
Yes I was going to go to Bangkok bank in kc to get the letter. I thought I'll give them the application and say I'm going to the bank now to get confirmation of my account so they can check all the paperwork while I'm in the bank. Do you think they'll look at it while I'm in the bank. Haha

When I was there in May this year there were three little girls one of whom took your application papers, shuffled them and then proceeded to change the order to the one required by the IO. Should there be a document missing, it is likely to confuse them totally so maybe it would be prudent to await until you have all the documents.

Still not received the pension confirmation letter from the UK Embassy. Getting worried now.

Back