90 day report

JUST OUTSIDE SURIN

More importantly, where do Immigration have you registered? ie by way of submission of a TM30 form.

In any event you should should consider reporting on line. The first link is to the login/register page, and the bottom link is Yorky's thread on the subject.

By way of information you can report online 15 days (14 calendar days) before your report date - up until the report date. Same for reporting in person but there is also a 7 day grace period after the report date before you get fined 2,000 Baht.

Last edited:
hi guys can anyone tell me where the nearest immigration office is to do my 90 day report
The new Surin Government Service Center see: https://surinfarang.com/forum/threads/surin-government-service-center-immigration.28856/post-333858.

The Immigration Office is on the 3rd floor, at the rear of the Sevice Center, accessable by a ramp for wheel chairs and a lift. The Service Center is on the southern ring road, approximately halfway between the traffic lights at the DoHome intersection and the traffic lights at the intersection for the 214 (road from Surin to Prasat).

1680077975609.png

Not particularly. They tend give 90-day reports fast track handling. That said, I now use the app and report online. Previously, I could not report online.

I also submit my 90 day report on-line. In fact I submitted my latest (due 9th April 2023) this lunchtime. With the new system it takes all of 2 minutes to submit. However, although I received acknowledgment by return, I have yet to receive approval.

[Edit: However, I have subsequently checked and the report has been rejected. No reason given]

[Edit: I have now received an email explaining the reason for rejection. I had not entered the date of my visa (presume they mean extension) expiry date. This is defined as non mandatory but I understand. I have re-submitted the report and included the extension expiry date.]

Last edited:
I also submit my 90 day report on-line. In fact I submitted my latest (due 9th April 2023) this lunchtime. With the new system it takes all of 2 minutes to submit. However, although I received acknowledgment by return, I have yet to receive approval.

[Edit: However, I have subsequently checked and the report has been rejected. No reason given]

[Edit: I have now received an email explaining the reason for rejection. I had not entered the date of my visa (presume they mean extension) expiry date. This is defined as non mandatory but I understand. I have re-submitted the report and included the extension expiry date.]
I submitted mine and got a reciept within a few minutes in the morning, then later that same evening, I got my acknowledgement that can be then printed and stabled to my pp.

I submitted mine and got a reciept within a few minutes in the morning, then later that same evening, I got my acknowledgement that can be then printed and stabled to my pp.

I think you may have got that arse about face. You should receive an acknowledgement virtually immediately. Later you should receive the receipt, if you're lucky.

Did you fill in the date of the expiry of your current extension?

I think you may have got that arse about face. You should receive an acknowledgement virtually immediately. Later you should receive the receipt, if you're lucky.

Did you fill in the date of the expiry of your current extension?
If it was not a mandatory field I did not fill in the space. I submitted mine last week, received acknowledgement by return email and the approved report just after 17.00 hours.

If it was not a mandatory field I did not fill in the space. I submitted mine last week, received acknowledgement by return email and the approved report just after 17.00 hours.
About the same as me but as Y says, I got my 'reciept/acknogedgements' A about face.

Dear YORKY,

"Your application for "STAYING LONGER THAN 90 DAYS" has been rejected.

can not permit because not fill visa expired date, please contact Surin immigration"

[Edit: I have followed UbonJoe's advice for 6 years to only fill in the mandatory fields and although 6 years ago the old system was captain hooked before it got off the ground, I've not had one rejected (as far as I can remember)]

Last edited:
Back