90 day report

Dear YORKY,

"Your application for "STAYING LONGER THAN 90 DAYS" has been rejected.

can not permit because not fill visa expired date, please contact Surin immigration"

[Edit: I have followed UbonJoe's advice for 6 years to only fill in the mandatory fields and although 6 years ago the old system was captain hooked before it got off the ground, I've not had one rejected (as far as I can remember)]
So they caught up with you finally ! 555

Dear YORKY,

"Your application for "STAYING LONGER THAN 90 DAYS" has been rejected.

can not permit because not fill visa expired date, please contact Surin immigration"

[Edit: I have followed UbonJoe's advice for 6 years to only fill in the mandatory fields and although 6 years ago the old system was captain hooked before it got off the ground, I've not had one rejected (as far as I can remember)]

I re-submitted the application with the "extension" date completed. This morning I received approval, however, the next 90 day report date is 6th June 2023 which is the date of my extension expiry (c. 63 days only away).

I re-submitted the application with the "extension" date completed. This morning I received approval, however, the next 90 day report date is 6th June 2023 which is the date of my extension expiry (c. 63 days only away).

Interesting.

I am surprised that the 90 day report was not approved for the full 90 days.......

Interesting.

I am surprised that the 90 day report was not approved for the full 90 days.......

No doubt when I apply for my next extension of stay (mid May 2023) they will issue a new 90 day report date 90 days from then. It's difficult to ascertain what will happen as each Immigration office appear to apply their own rules irrespective of what the "law" states.

Was told that it cannot extend longer than one.
Why?

Many people have.

A permission to stay cannot extend beyond a passport validity date (although a current visa can be carried in an expired passport).

I don't see any reason why a 90 day reporting date cannot go beyond an extension expiry date.

Why?

Many people have.

A permission to stay cannot extend beyond a passport validity date (although a current visa can be carried in an expired passport).

I don't see any reason why a 90 day reporting date cannot go beyond an extension expiry date.

Post by a Thaivisa (or whatever it's called now) member today:

"I just received my CW approval after sitting in pending for 8 days.

Next appointment June 26 so 90 days for me.

Extension due June. 20"

Post by a Thaivisa (or whatever it's called now) member today:

"I just received my CW approval after sitting in pending for 8 days.

Next appointment June 26 so 90 days for me.

Extension due June. 20"

Yep, there's the inconsistency for you.

I started that thread to try and get a broader range of experiences.

Even if a 90 day report takes you, say, 60 days past your extension date - what does it matter? The online system (or even personal submissions) keeps your address rolling every 90 days....who cares when your extension date is ?

Yep, there's the inconsistency for you.

I started that thread to try and get a broader range of experiences.

Even if a 90 day report takes you, say, 60 days past your extension date - what does it matter? The online system (or even personal submissions) keeps your address rolling every 90 days....who cares when your extension date is ?
There is probably some obscure policy that says it does matter. When logically it does not. But you know the shit I got my self in. when I thought that could not possible be the case. because its stupid. How wrong was I . I wonder how real the ban on me going to Immi 1 is. I believe anything now. no matter how stupid it sounds. They got so angry when I demanded to see their stupid policy in writing. If anybody reading does not know the story. It was there written and I was horribly wrong. As the story goes I have never mentioned it. They were both female supervisor and superintendent that was berating me.

There is probably some obscure policy that says it does matter. When logically it does not. But you know the shit I got my self in. when I thought that could not possible be the case. because its stupid. How wrong was I . I wonder how real the ban on me going to Immi 1 is. I believe anything now. no matter how stupid it sounds. They got so angry when I demanded to see their stupid policy in writing. If anybody reading does not know the story. It was there written and I was horribly wrong. As the story goes I have never mentioned it. They were both female supervisor and superintendent that was berating me.
A Thai policy in writing ;;haha;; ;;haha;; ;;haha;; like the ", majority of " Thai culture ", it's made up as they go.

I was informed told by a friend yesterday that the 7 days after for 90 day reporting can no longer be done.
Only up to 15 days prior.
Can anyone verify that?

I was informed told by a friend yesterday that the 7 days after for 90 day reporting can no longer be done.
Can anyone verify that?
This might be for the online system only but not sure.
I did the online 90 day report a couple of weeks ago. I reported 7 days after the due date. My report was approved without any financial penalty. I deduce that 7 after the due reporting date is still acceptable for online reporting.

Can anyone verify that?

I have not heard that - it sounds unlikely.

Back