90 day report

I did the online 90 day report a couple of weeks ago. I reported 7 days after the due date. My report was approved without any financial penalty. I deduce that 7 after the due reporting date is still acceptable for online reporting.

Why did you report 7 days after the due date?

Last year, I was 2 days late and the b*stard tried to fine me ฿5000, I paid ฿1000---C*NT.

As far as I recall, the fine is ฿200.00/day after the 7 day grace period and up to a maximum of ฿5,000.00 in today. That's if you submit your application in person. On-line, I don't know.

Last year, I was 2 days late and the b*stard tried to fine me ฿5000, I paid ฿1000---C*NT.

There was only one c*nt.......you got off light for falling foul of the law. :p

– If a foreigner staying in the kingdom over 90 days without notifying the Immigration Bureau or notifying the Immigration Bureau later than the set period, a fine of 2,000.- Baht will be collected. If a foreigner who did not make the notification of staying over 90 days is arrested, he will be fined 5,000.- Baht.

There was only one c*nt.......you got off light for falling foul of the law. :p

– If a foreigner staying in the kingdom over 90 days without notifying the Immigration Bureau or notifying the Immigration Bureau later than the set period, a fine of 2,000.- Baht will be collected. If a foreigner who did not make the notification of staying over 90 days is arrested, he will be fined 5,000.- Baht.

Careful mate, I resemble that remark :p :p :p :p :)

As far as I recall, the fine is ฿200.00/day after the 7 day grace period and up to a maximum of ฿5,000.00 in today. That's if you submit your application in person. On-line, I don't know.

Late is late on whichever system.....I believe that the 5,000 Baht fine is reserved for those who are 'caught' before reporting.

An Australian friend (not Ferret but this probably applies equally to him!) got a bit gobby with an IO who then invited him to choose whether he wanted to pay 5k or 2k.........

Post by a Thaivisa (or whatever it's called now) member today:

"I just received my CW approval after sitting in pending for 8 days.

Next appointment June 26 so 90 days for me.

Extension due June. 20"

...and here is another from someone who deals with Surin:-

57 minutes ago, Mutt Daeng said:
In the past, I have also done online 90 day reports at Surin IO and been given next reporting dates past the end of my extension.

@nomad97 : you are an advocate of ensuring that your appointments are recorded on your computer calendar. How can you possibly miss the date.

Each time I receive the 90 day receipt, I log the next report date and 14 days before the next report date on my calendar. The software informs me of the latter and I then submit my next application.
I had a system crash. In particular I lost the calendar. I had to ressurect all my information.

I had a system crash. In particular I lost the calendar. I had to ressurect all my information.

I would have thought that the most important of that information would be your next 90 day report date (as detailed on the Immigration receipt stapled into your passport)?

@nomad97 : you are an advocate of ensuring that your appointments are recorded on your computer calendar. How can you possibly miss the date.

Each time I receive the 90 day receipt, I log the next report date and 14 days before the next report date on my calendar. The software informs me of the latter and I then submit my next application.
+1

It's all exciting fun days here in Kohplaat!

Around 16:30 today my wife answered my telephone as it was an "unknown" number. The lady said she was from Kap Cheong Immigration and wished to check my passport number. My wife, being terrified of scammers, would not tell her and hung up. She would go to Surin Immigration tomorrow to check the authenticity of the call. I rang the number back and asked her to tell me my passport number (I received acceptance of my 90 report application only yesterday). She couldn't give me the number but asked if it was acceptable for Immigration Police to call to my house. No problem, I said (I have only a little to hide). 30 minutes ago a squad car pulled up outside our house and three Police Officers were at the gate!

Apparently, they have had the same problems as @nomad97 and their data was corrupt/out of date. It was sorted within minutes and they left to visit the other 149 Farangs which were on their list.

It certainly gave the neighbours something to talk about!

Last edited:
Back