90 days

Did mine online a few days ago.

Sent from my SM-T595 using Tapatalk

Not tempted to try the online approach?
Not ever, unless I leave Thailand. My T.M. 6 (arrival card) was issued in 2002 and my passport was renewed some 10 years later in 2012. I have come to the conclusion, through experience and chatting around, that the T.M. 6 needs to run concurrent with your in date passport. I feel sure that I would need to cross the border and get a new T.M. 6 to allow me to do the 90-day report online. That's not a give me but I think that would work. However, because I need to renew my passport in 3 years time I would probably find myself unable to do the 90-day online report once again at that time. Of interest, I have deduced this position. Even though I have asked Immigration why I cannot do the report online no explanation has ever been provided.

He did say a 'poke' in the market, nothing about bicycles unless he is trying to 'peddle it' around.

Not a lot else but bicycles these days, whilst it would seem that most of the lovely Cambodian lasses are not available for poking. GL may be able to advise otherwise. ;)

Must have been the fastest 90 day ever today. Came out the loo and acknowledged the IO who was at the photocopier. He followed me in and asked for my passport. I said gow sip krap and I must have out of there within 90 seconds. It wasn’t busy but a few people sitting. Then onto the obligatory trip to the market

I submitted mine online on Wednesday morning, still no approval, I'm getting nervous.

It seems a little hit and miss as some say approval can be given within 24 hours. I’ve given up trying to understand anything in this beautiful country

Just heard from a mate that he also submitted his online report at the same time as me and he has heard no word from Immigration either.

Just heard from a mate that he also submitted his online report at the same time as me and he has heard no word from Immigration either.

If it's still denoted as "Pending" I would give it a couple more days. Even after that you will have another two weeks to report in person if necessary.

Friend was in yesterday and reported.. Took all of 5 minutes.:D:D:D Then he brought beer by and saw me.:yum::yum::yum::yum:

Back