90 days

Is your TM6 not an alphanumeric number?
Printed on the form is 'TM. EI' and then in a different and larger type face, after a significant space/gap, the number '46391'. I have always regarded the latter, the number, as being it. It shows something like this: TM. EI __46391 (the under-space is not on the original)

Should I use all the alpha numeric characters. I have tried previously both formats without success.

555! I tried entering 'EI46391' and got the message:

upload_2020-2-3_14-11-6.png

This time every field needs to be re-entered including passport, name, rank and number! It does not work for me - yellow brick road here we come.

555! I tried entering 'EI46391' and got the message:

This time every field needs to be re-entered including passport, name, rank and number! It does not work for me - yellow brick road here we come.

Apparently IE and Firefox have "automatic" form fillers so after completing it once and saving it, the entries are recoverable. However, I've not tried it yet.

Pretty impressive experience doing my 90 day online report today. Sent it in about 5:00 pm, then went out to dinner, upon our return about 8:30 pm I had been approved. Fastest ever, I think...

I just checked my emails and discovered that my approval email from Thai Immigration was sent at 5:24 pm.
That is only about 20 minutes after I submitted it online...definitely a record for me!

Mine was processed in record time one week ago too. I walked into the Immigration Office in Kap Choeng with my wife just after 10.00. She peeled off to the 'bathroom' while I turned right into an office full of people waiting to be processed. I said good morning to all the staff, "sawadee kap", the limit of my fluent Thai, and was told sit by an Immigration Officer. He processed my 90-day report in seconds, stapled the new reporting slip in my passport and I was up and out the door before my wife emerged from the 'bathroom'. She was surprised, as were the other people sitting in the office waiting to be processed. Great service Surin Immigration. :D:D:D

Mine was processed in record time one week ago too. I walked into the Immigration Office in Kap Choeng with my wife just after 10.00. She peeled off to the 'bathroom' while I turned right into an office full of people waiting to be processed. I said good morning to all the staff, "sawadee kap", the limit of my fluent Thai, and was told sit by an Immigration Officer. He processed my 90-day report in seconds, stapled the new reporting slip in my passport and I was up and out the door before my wife emerged from the 'bathroom'. She was surprised, as were the other people sitting in the office waiting to be processed. Great service Surin Immigration. :D:D:D

I am surprised that an IT-minded person, such as yourself, doesn’t employee the same time saving method of reporting as Mario........

I would guess that it is because he would need to leave the country to obtain a new arrival card. An extra 30 odd kilometres, ฿1,000.00 for re-entry permit and ฿1,600.00 or so for a Cambodian visa.
If Nomad hasn't already tried this, it might be worthwhile on his next visit to Surin Immigration to have his lovely wife explain why Nomad seems to be unable to do the online report. Maybe they can upgrade or change his information as to allow an online report. Maybe yes, maybe no, but could be worth the effort (if not already tried) :astonished::astonished:

If Nomad hasn't already tried this, it might be worthwhile on his next visit to Surin Immigration to have his lovely wife explain why Nomad seems to be unable to do the online report. Maybe they can upgrade or change his information as to allow an online report. Maybe yes, maybe no, but could be worth the effort (if not already tried) :astonished::astonished:

I intend to do just that with my new passport in May. Ask them if they can align the new passport number with my 2017 TM 6 on the computer.

I am surprised that an IT-minded person, such as yourself, doesn’t employ the same time-saving method of reporting as Mario........
It's nothing to do with me per se other than I arrived in Thailand in the long and distant past. My arrival card dates from 2002 and is not recorded on Immigration's newer computer system. Just for the record, my wife and I have spoken to Immigration and, as Yorky said, the solution is to leave the country and obtain a new arrival card. A visit to Surin Immigration to obtain an exit/re-entry permit (฿1,000.00 ), an extra drive to the border at Chom Chong, ฿1,600.00 or so for a Cambodian visa, cross the border and do what? and then return to Thailand. Besides, my wife and I enjoy the quarterly outing in the car, especially when the sun is shining, and the chance to do a shop in Tesco's Prasat. It's always nice to see the friendly faces in the Immigration Office and to enjoy a little banter. Occasionally, we even venture as far as Chom Chong and spend an hour or so in the Internationally famous market. However, when I get my next, Blue, British Passport in three years time, I may just cross the border and obtain a new arrival card. Then, with a little bit of luck, I will be set for the next 10 years of Internet reporting from the mancave.

A few of us are planning a 3 night trip to Siem reap in late Sept (low season) ..lads only. Why not join us and get a new TM6 then? Enjoy 50cent beer and stock up with cheap whisky/ whiskey
An interesting proposition. Given that I have just provided the wherewithal for my darling wife to buy a new Nissan Note, delivery expected next week or sooner, maybe I will be allowed a pink chit to get my 90-day report sorted.

An interesting proposition. Given that I have just provided the wherewithal for my darling wife to buy a new Nissan Note, delivery expected next week or sooner, maybe I will be allowed a pink chit to get my 90-day report sorted.

It would be good to have you (and others) along. Sort of a mini SF get together. Promise to bring your wife some dried fish back and she will be more than happy for you to go.:D Looking at Monday 28th Sept departure - a long way off, but time goes quickly.

It would be good to have you (and others) along. Sort of a mini SF get together. Promise to bring your wife some dried fish back and she will be more than happy for you to go.:D Looking at Monday 28th Sept departure - a long way off, but time goes quickly.
As a 2-car family, I could take the Ranger along for a spin!

Back