90 days

I am led to believe there is a new (app) online process now for use on phones. It was started June2019, so it says.
Has anyone tried it, &/or any comments (positive or negative) about it, as it sounds a very promising improvement to 90 day visits???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am led to believe there is a new (app) online process now for use on phones. It was started June2019, so it says.
Has anyone tried it, &/or any comments (positive or negative) about it, as it sounds a very promising improvement to 90 day visits???

HampiK

I tried the online 90 day reporting about 3-4 times and never worked as always came up with the message.

Today I tried for the first time the "ImmeService" App and for the first time I could do the 90 day report online. It was approved about 4-5 hours after I entered all Information!

Actually I think the app works (at least for me) perfect. there is the option to check the status and you can look the latest documents, which you downloaded. So you have the 90 day report on your phone too.

I read from others, that they are not happy... so actually I was not expecting too much.. and was positive surprised

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wouldn't using a smart phone be the same as using any computer, just by going to:
https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do

Or am I not understanding your question? There have been many posts on the forum (90 day online), and it has been working well so far for me.

No! Basically you have 2 main operating systems; PC based systems like Windows 8 and 10 and Google based Android systems like Oreo (8) and Pie (9). There is a third system if you include Apple IoS. The apps (applications) that are being developed are designed to work on Android based systems such as the majority of smart phones. These apps will not work on most PC's unless you have installed and used an Android Emulator like Bluestacks.

I am hoping to receive my new Android little black box this morning. I will load the 90-day app to this system and give it try the next time around. My next 90-day report is not due until 19th August so there will be no feed back before then. However, I have been singularly unsuccessful in completing a 90-day report online, I have tried numerous times, and I am not expecting the new app to be any more successful. :sob::sob::sob:

No! Basically you have 2 main operating systems; PC based systems like Windows 8 and 10 and Google based Android systems like Oreo (8) and Pie (9). There is a third system if you include Apple IoS. The apps (applications) that are being developed are designed to work on Android based systems such as the majority of smart phones. These apps will not work on most PC's unless you have installed and used an Android Emulator like Bluestacks.

I am hoping to receive my new Android little black box this morning. I will load the 90-day app to this system and give it try the next time around. My next 90-day report is not due until 19th August so there will be no feed back before then. However, I have been singularly unsuccessful in completing a 90-day report online, I have tried numerous times, and I am not expecting the new app to be any more successful. :sob::sob::sob:
Okay, I just now picked up my iPhone, went to both Google and Safari, typed in the "extranet.immigration.go.th", and both took me to where I can report a 90 day online.
I guess I don't understand all the black box-BS, but I have successfully done my 90 day report in the past twice now with my PC using Windows7, and it looks like I can do it on my phone if I choose to by going to the website I listed.
Just saying...now, is it too early for a beer with Croc?

I submitted my online application about 10 days ago where it has remained "PENDING". I downloaded the Immigration app just now and registered with it. I then tried to do my report but realised I would have to cancel my online report so I did that then proceeded to do it via the app. The app has the same fields as the online report and is pretty easy to use, however, after I filled out the first page on the app where I put in my Name, DOB, sex, PP, flight, dep card numbers and arrival date I hit "NEXT" which should have taken me to the address page a box flashed up telling me to go to my local office. I believe this happened because my cancellation of my online application had not been taken out of the system as yet. I will try the app again in a couple of hours and see how it goes. The app appears to work though.

I submitted my online application about 10 days ago where it has remained "PENDING". I downloaded the Immigration app just now and registered with it. I then tried to do my report but realised I would have to cancel my online report so I did that then proceeded to do it via the app. The app has the same fields as the online report and is pretty easy to use, however, after I filled out the first page on the app where I put in my Name, DOB, sex, PP, flight, dep card numbers and arrival date I hit "NEXT" which should have taken me to the address page a box flashed up telling me to go to my local office. I believe this happened because my cancellation of my online application had not been taken out of the system as yet. I will try the app again in a couple of hours and see how it goes. The app appears to work though.

If you submitted your application 10 days ago you were either too early (which I doubt if the application returned "Pending") or you are now too late and outside the reporting window (15 to 8 days before).

If you submitted your application 10 days ago you were either too early (which I doubt if the application returned "Pending") or you are now too late and outside the reporting window (15 to 8 days before).
OK, 7 days ago, I submitted it on the 4th and, yes, you are right about being outside the timeline now, I never thought of that. Thanks.
I do think the app will work though, provided your dates etc are in order.

Just for information: from my experience if you do submit earlier than the 15 days (as I once stupidly did) the return will be "rejected". I re-submitted the application on the next day and then it was accepted.

I have been told today that, although I have been reporting on-line successfully for over two years, when I obtain my new passport next year I shall not be able to continue this practice unless I leave and re-enter the country. Although Immigration Officers at the point of entry effect the update of the entry in the database, Immigration Officers at Kab Cheong (for example) cannot access the database. This appears very strange as the Immigration Officers at Chong Chom are likely to be part of the Kab Cheong office. Or am I missing something?

I have been told today that, although I have been reporting on-line successfully for over two years, when I obtain my new passport next year I shall not be able to continue this practice unless I leave and re-enter the country. Although Immigration Officers at the point of entry effect the update of the entry in the database, Immigration Officers at Kab Cheong (for example) cannot access the database. This appears very strange as the Immigration Officers at Chong Chom are likely to be part of the Kab Cheong office. Or am I missing something?
All very strange. Above my paygrade to reply with explanation.

68e25048b8b0ceffeb1c47b34062a749.jpg

Also tried it on home WiFi and got same result.

Back