Best English Breakfast

Great thread James and good to see new people posting as for Ryan's Breakfast we have a lot of options but as always depends on individual tastes if the customer asks for anything specific it is of course no problem but we at Ryan's are not interested in price matching or comparisons to other establishments within the area as we all offer different types of sausage, bacon etc....some with instant coffee the list is endless as always the choice is up to you go where you prefer and feel comfortable. Our number 1 breakfast is 150 Baht with fresh coffee or English tea and number 2 Breakfast 120 Baht... but from the menu you are able to mix and match according to what items you like please see attached pics.

Attachments

• Breakfast No1.JPG
    Breakfast No1.JPG
    29.7 KB · Views: 18
  • Breakfast No2.JPG
    Breakfast No2.JPG
    65.6 KB · Views: 18
Is there anywhere local to buy decent sausages to cook at home?

I dont mind Thai sausages, but LOVE English sausages.

Eggs, no problem, bacon sorted, bread is OK, but can't find sausages, any help??

When I go back to UK I get a load of Prince Charles Sausages, Duchy of Cornwall, he knocks up in his own kitchen no doubt.. There aint nothing on sale in LOS that can lick the bangers back home. End of story!:wink:

I will try my best to get out further afield more, and attend to a breakfast at both Coffee Corner & Ryans Resort.

I had to look that one up - nice Isaan word :smile:.

But not Bucseeda kee niao - I hope

Back