Best English Breakfast

I am unable to say where the best breakfast can be had (at least in my opinion) since I have not dined at every available restaurant in the area.

Can only tabulate best to worst after trying them all! Good_Night

I am unable to say where the best breakfast can be had (at least in my opinion) since I have not dined at every available restaurant in the area.

Can only tabulate best to worst after trying them all! Good_Night

Yes, but you like streaky bacon and think that hash browns are an anathema. You also think that anything over 59 Baht is pang !:biggrin:

im a big fan of a good breakfast,like any other man, but do any of you chaps know any restaurants that use duck eggs on there breakfasts?

im a big fan of a good breakfast,like any other man, but do any of you chaps know any restaurants that use duck eggs on there breakfasts?

As a direct result of this post I tried duck eggs yesterday. They will now be available at Coffee Corner (on request) as a substitute for chicken's eggs.

Duck eggs are lovely. Though very high in cholestral i think.

So how was it, Danny? Full English at Starbeam's. :) Good to see you this morning. I can't believe you're riding the bike this morning, but car is in the shop you told me. Chilly and misty rain this morn. I'm wearing jeans and a jacket for god's sake! WTF1 Cheers.

Mike

Back