english speaking lawyer in surin/prasat

Chalong has done many jobs for me and also for at least 10 other people And clients I recommended him to all we're more than happy with his work .

He set up my company 14 years ago ish ,and at least 5 others I know of ,he's done tons of house leases and contracts for people all went perfect .

He agrees the price before he starts no hidden costs .

Also I know of a couple of friends who got into trouble and locked up ,he turned up 2 / 3 am in the morning and bailed them out of the cells .

So yes a couple of people have had misunderstandings BUT 99% were pleased with his work !make your own mind up .

Issan lawyers is also very good I know Sebs personally , but he is in Khorat .

Read my post #6 and go to him. He specializes in land and will not lie and tell you he can do other things. I have ask him for other legal services and he was honest and told me to go elsewhere. He speaks enough English to understand what you need.

If being a Lawyer isn't enough, he is also a veterinarian and saved my dogs life when it had canine Parvovirus with a 10% survival rate. Best land Lawyer and Vet in town in my opinion.

Chalong has done many jobs for me and also for at least 10 other people And clients I recommended him to all we're more than happy with his work .

He set up my company 14 years ago ish ,and at least 5 others I know of ,he's done tons of house leases and contracts for people all went perfect .

He agrees the price before he starts no hidden costs .

Also I know of a couple of friends who got into trouble and locked up ,he turned up 2 / 3 am in the morning and bailed them out of the cells .

So yes a couple of people have had misunderstandings BUT 99% were pleased with his work !make your own mind up .

Issan lawyers is also very good I know Sebs personally , but he is in Khorat .

With the comments I have seen on Surin Farang from people that have dealt with him it looks like 25% at best.

Read my post #6 and go to him. He specializes in land and will not lie and tell you he can do other things. I have ask him for other legal services and he was honest and told me to go elsewhere. He speaks enough English to understand what you need.

If being a Lawyer isn't enough, he is also a veterinarian and saved my dogs life when it had canine Parvovirus with a 10% survival rate. Best land Lawyer and Vet in town in my opinion.

Joe...your post following the repeat post from AtB praising the services of Chalong, initially implied that you too were recommending Chalong. It was only after looking at your post No 6, that I realised otherwise.

Perhaps I can add a bit from your post No 6 to clarify matters.

"I have used the lawyer next to the Grand Apartments on two occasions."

Back