German restaraunt near Starbeams

She also does things that are not on the menu , and mix and match to .

Ok here we go .

Top left - Chicken Gordon Bleu with fried potatoes .

Top right 14. Smoked pork chop and farmer sausage with sauerkraut & mashed potato -- ----------------------------------- 190 baht (changed or French fries )

Bottom left Chicken Gordon Bleu with French Fries .

Bottom right -5. Meatloaf with homemade pasta (spatzle) --------------------------------------------------------------------- 99 baht

P-S the German restaurant is run by a lady with only one helper they try there best and will try to please you if poss ,but it is a simple affair home cooking -full plate .

Alan,

Yes, she does do things off menu as well. You can exchange the roast potatoes for the spatzle or visa verse, she'll add in the fried potatoes with onions with your breakfast if you ask as well.

Mike

I'm guessing the one top right is something with sausageThink1

I think a farmer sausage with a gammon ham steak and gravy with fries. Ah, it's the 'Smoked pork chop and farmer sausage with sauerkraut & mashed potato ---- 190 baht (changed for French fries )'.

Mike

How about just going to Knipe Restaurant and seeing for yourself what is on the menu?

I am not so stupid, not to look myself what they have on their menu.
But there are no pictures, so how to now what this is?

@ alanthebuilder & cent : Thank you for your help ! Great explained.

Last edited by a moderator:
All the food there is great ....always brings back memories of a ex-kraut girlfriend....wish she would have been as tasty as the food...Hug1

Dad took me there last night, and I had the cordon bleû with roast potatoes (German style)

Really enjoyed it

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1355553740.005957.jpg

Also tried some of dads potato soup :)

Yum yum

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back