Green Terrace Surin

Good idea GL. However this place is owned by Thai/Chinese and the lack of English on the menu, as someone else commented earlier, may indicate a barrier to communication with SF.
If it helps, at some stage, I am on good terms with the brother of the owner who built and sold me the house I now live in. He speaks a little English and his wife even more.

Give him the sells pitch. Don't worry about the English on the menu that will take care of it self. As for translation we have are w/gf for that. Get them on bard...Think1

Been there a few time as late - wow the best looking girls in any place I've seen anywhere ye anywhere , 99% are students .
Top place O ye the foods good toooooo :)

Eye candy of the staff is top of the pyramid here in Surin without question. I will never take the wife there that's for certain. The four times I have eaten there alone the young lasses are very accommodating and a smile from you will pay dividends. I have no problem ordering as there is a section on the menu that's attempts to list the Farang food available. As for ordering Thai food I look at the photos and if it looks good I will give it a go. If I fook up and can't eat it so what there are lots more photos and I can't be off the mark 100% of the time. Take a wife/GF there at your own risk cause you WILL be taking a look and you will be caught.

Eye candy of the staff is top of the pyramid here in Surin without question. I will never take the wife there that's for certain. The four times I have eaten there alone the young lasses are very accommodating and a smile from you will pay dividends. I have no problem ordering as there is a section on the menu that's attempts to list the Farang food available. As for ordering Thai food I look at the photos and if it looks good I will give it a go. If I fook up and can't eat it so what there are lots more photos and I can't be off the mark 100% of the time. Take a wife/GF there at your own risk cause you WILL be taking a look and you will be caught.

Very true PaddyK.

I got caught looking -not by my wife, but my 9 year old daughter. And did she speak her mind!!!:mad:

An ideal place for a boys only SF get together one evening!

My wife Mam & I went to the Green Terrace, yesterday, for the first time. What a treat this was for us. The inside restaurant was cool and comfortable, service excellent and the food was very good. Mam really enjoyed the hot fish soup and some other weird Thai concoction (name of which am unsure.) I also had some of the best shrimp spring rolls that have ever had. The home-made wrapping was very light and crispy and flavor delicious.

They open from 0900 to 2400 daily. They serve beer, wine and soft drinks in addition to a large and varied menu, primarily of delicious Thai food.
If you bring liquor, you just order the setups, as there is no corkage fee.

Inside is cool and comfortable. Outside is spacious, well groomed and terraced.

Highly recommend.
Surin Joe sure knows what he is talking about.

Having a meal at Green Terrace as I post this and it's only 9:55 a.m. Even at this hour there are three drop dead gorgeous young ladies who are providing me with great service, lots of smiles and giving me more reasons to put a lot more time into dining here. I had no clue that they opened early until one particular young lass indicated that she worked in the mornings and would like to see me. The coffee drinks are good, I've had the regular and an espresso already and the basic toast and jam is just fine even though they offer eggs,bacon and ham options. All in all, you can't beat the price, the comfort, the service and most of all those gorgeous young girls.

Having a meal at Green Terrace as I post this and it's only 9:55 a.m. Even at this hour there are three drop dead gorgeous young ladies who are providing me with great service, lots of smiles and giving me more reasons to put a lot more time into dining here. I had no clue that they opened early until one particular young lass indicated that she worked in the mornings and would like to see me. The coffee drinks are good, I've had the regular and an espresso already and the basic toast and jam is just fine even though they offer eggs,bacon and ham options. All in all, you can't beat the price, the comfort, the service and most of all those gorgeous young girls.
I think they open at 9:00 am. I eat the breakfast there quite often.

again boyz, beware the two-way street in Thai

...and the problem begins when your wife / partner asks you to dine with her there
and you run out of excuses why you don't want to dine there.

upon entering this fine establishment that "drop-dead-gorgeous" becomes a focal point for your wife. life at home slowly begins to unravel...(possibly again for some).
Oops5
after you return to the restaurant on another day, "drop dead" is no longer smiling unless she is contemplating your 'pocket book assets' and future downward spiral.

comprende ?

Remember...
'Fury has no equivalent to a Thai lady's jealous wrath.'
'She laughs last and unfortunately best.'

just my 'cautionary' .02

Wow, enough of the negative already. If I can't appreciate beauty then there's something wrong with me, and my wife completely understands this. We have a great partnership together, and of course she would be jealous and angry if I did something out of line, but I don't, and she doesn't, and that's the way it's supposed to work in a relationship.
Look at pretty girls? Of course I do, I'm normal. She can and does make a comment on a handsome guy and it doesn't bother me because we are married to each other and are good with that.
Go to the restaurant, enjoy the food and the sights because they do that on purpose and its all supposed to be beautiful. But step out of line, do something against what you have claimed to have committed to, then comes the wrath.
That's my 2 cents, capisch?
Mario299

Wow, enough of the negative already. If I can't appreciate beauty then there's something wrong with me, and my wife completely understands this. We have a great partnership together, and of course she would be jealous and angry if I did something out of line, but I don't, and she doesn't, and that's the way it's supposed to work in a relationship.
Look at pretty girls? Of course I do, I'm normal. She can and does make a comment on a handsome guy and it doesn't bother me because we are married to each other and are good with that.
Go to the restaurant, enjoy the food and the sights because they do that on purpose and its all supposed to be beautiful.
But step out of line, do something against what you have claimed to have committed to, then comes the wrath.
That's my 2 cents, capisch?
Mario299

Hear! Hear! Mario,

Agree wholeheartedly.
My relationship with my wife is built on honored mutual trust and caring.
As I said in previous email, I took her there for lunch with me two days ago and she totally enjoyed it and could care less if the staff was very attractive.
I could take her there anytime---no worries.
The restaurant is really nice, with or without spouse. Enjoy!

Very true PaddyK.

I got caught looking -not by my wife, but my 9 year old daughter. And did she speak her mind!!!:mad:

An ideal place for a boys only SF get together one evening!

yeah yeah ,me too , me too...I have dined there too !
Senor, no problemo - no negativo...yo comprendo.

I'm not implying to those that stay the middle path (ie: Bear. Mario et al).

Maybe I should have put in some of the other quotes to re-adjust some memories from earlier postings prior to the past day.

Please accept my words are just a 'heads up' for those that 'tend to wander'...
no negativity implied.
Comprendes mi amigos ?

{Any negativity may be due to my internet connection fooking oopp ! }

yeah yeah ,me too , me too...I have dined there too !
Senor, no problemo - no negativo...yo comprendo.

I'm not implying to those that stay the middle path (ie: Bear. Mario et al).

Maybe I should have put in some of the other quotes to re-adjust some memories from earlier postings prior to the past day.

Please accept my words are just a 'heads up' for those that 'tend to wander'...
no negativity implied.
Comprendes mi amigos ?

{Any negativity may be due to my internet connection fooking oopp ! }

You're really funny Coffee,I love your Anecdotes,keep up the good work :biggrin:

Sunday morning here at the Green Terrace and enjoying what has to be the best breakfast for the money. Only 100 Baht for an egg, two sausages, a piece of ham and one real rasher of bacon and a piece of grilled bread cut into eight sections for you. Served to you by the lovely Fon or Meow, it doesn't get much better than that. Breakfast, lunch or dinner this is my go to place for quiet, eye candy, ambience and service.

Sunday morning here at the Green Terrace and enjoying what has to be the best breakfast for the money. Only 100 Baht for an egg, two sausages, a piece of ham and one real rasher of bacon and a piece of grilled bread cut into eight sections for you. Served to you by the lovely Fon or Meow, it doesn't get much better than that. Breakfast, lunch or dinner this is my go to place for quiet, eye candy, ambience and service.

Any pics paddyk.

What sort of sausages are we talking about Paddy?

th
These i bet..

Sounds nice did you get coffee in with that ?
Guess that's asking a lot as the coffee is fresh !
Of course guys there not gonna be English imported pork sausages .

Back