Guttering

I plan to pump my excess rainwater to my pond. I didn't think that this was an urgent job!

Maybe a business opportunity for the family selling rainwater

Or open a car-wash?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And on that note...TaDa! … I was surprised on arriving in Surin not to find an automatic carwash of the type found in the UK etc., with recycled, filtered water, topped up with rainwater. Is it simply the seasonal shortage of the latter that leaves people sweating cobs whenever they clean their cars here, when the machines could do the job with us sitting in A.C. comfort for a modest sum? Has anyone ever seen an automatic carwash here?

And on that note...TaDa! … I was surprised on arriving in Surin not to find an automatic carwash of the type found in the UK etc., with recycled, filtered water, topped up with rainwater. Is it simply the seasonal shortage of the latter that leaves people sweating cobs whenever they clean their cars here, when the machines could do the job with us sitting in A.C. comfort for a modest sum? Has anyone ever seen an automatic carwash here?

Kap Choeng has one that recycles. It's the Maxxis dealers at the south end of town. It is not an automatic wash.

With an abundance of cheap labour, it’s not worthwhile buying a machine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There used to be an automatic affair near the main crossroads in town. There are 2 filling stations side by side as you come up to the crossroads from the bus station. The first always had a manual wash pan and the second an automatic. Have not been down there for a few years so don't know if it's still there.

Back