KCI extension today.

Not upset...on LSD...so I can think clearly now. :rolleyes:
(The Jimmy Cliff song is playing in the background..."I can see clearly now...bright...bright...sunshiny day.") :sunglasses:

Just so you don't think I'm getting soft - :DFARK U RICE! :p

Not anywhere near Robert's fault as at least he's a good poster and an extremely welcomed addition to this forum.

[No worries Robert...while we're off subject - how's the diarrhea coming along on your end ?] :confounded:

Not upset...on LSD...so I can think clearly now. :rolleyes:
(The Jimmy Cliff song is playing in the background..."I can see clearly now...bright...bright...sunshiny day.") :sunglasses:

Just so you don't think I'm getting soft - :DFARK U RICE! :p

Not anywhere near Robert's fault as at least he's a good poster and an extremely welcomed addition to this forum.

[No worries Robert...while we're off subject - how's the diarrhea coming along on your end ?] :confounded:
not sure I have diarrhea but let's just say I don't need to strain!

Perhaps it is time for me to intervene.
I have no intention of using an agent for my extension in Pattaya or anywhere else.
I had coffee and a chat with someone who does use an agent and he maintained the validity of embassy letters was 3 months. Members here have reassured me that at Surin Immigration it is 6 months.
Sorry if my initial post led to any confusion.... as it clearly has!

Interesting.

Not sure if it's still there as its over a year since I went down the road but if you go from the elephant roundabout towards prasat turn right at the end of the shops just at the start of the dual carriageway there's a good bike shop down there.

FU Coffee. Haha joke sorry.

Not sure if it's still there as its over a year since I went down the road but if you go from the elephant roundabout towards prasat turn right at the end of the shops just at the start of the dual carriageway there's a good bike shop down there.

FU Coffee. Haha joke sorry.
Yes, that was run by members of the local bike club. The road that runs (before) along the perimeter of Army Base.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry, not got that head on today!
6a4240823648b72333a2107694e8eec2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back