ON LINE 90 Day REPORT BACK UP

I seriously believe that it will work for me this time (next month) as I only arrived in country in February.

I tried to access it through the official immigration site the other day and like most things in Thailand, it didn't work.

I just tried this morning using the link given on Thaivisa and was directed to the page. I didn't go any further though as my report isn't due until mid May.

Bloody 'eck , it does work! As a self confessed technophobe I pressed the wrong button the other day. I still reserve the right to be disappointed though as TIT

I tried to access it through the official immigration site the other day and like most things in Thailand, it didn't work.

The other day it not work. Yesterday about 5 PM on Be I saw a post that it was back up. Look at Nazi visa and u c it also was posted about that time.

I got a new arrival card number, hope it still works for me.

I made the mistake of reporting in Pattaya last year when on a month visit. What a palaver that turned out to be.

When I have tried previously to use the on-line reporting system I have been unable to enter even my passport number, the first item on the list. It had nothing to do with my arrival card number - I never got that far. Be interesting to get some feed back from you guys - is it working or not working for you?

When I have tried previously to use the on-line reporting system I have been unable to enter even my passport number, the first item on the list. It had nothing to do with my arrival card number - I never got that far. Be interesting to get some feed back from you guys - is it working or not working for you?

After today

After today Immigration is closed April 13,14,15,16,&17 for the RK Holiday.:rolleyes:

When I have tried previously to use the on-line reporting system I have been unable to enter even my passport number, the first item on the list.

That happened to me on a few occasions. I believe they were just hiccoughs in my case. When I could get adequate input speeds I could get right to the page bottom and then submit but then the usual message.

It looks like there's a problem with the site again:

"No backend server available for connection: timed out after 10 seconds or idempotent set to OFF or method not idempotent."

That's gobbledegook to me. Same return on both I.E. and Firefox browsers.

It looks like there's a problem with the site again:

"No backend server available for connection: timed out after 10 seconds or idempotent set to OFF or method not idempotent."

That's gobbledegook to me. Same return on both I.E. and Firefox browsers.

What do you mean by again? Its always been a frigging problem.

What do you mean by again? Its always been a frigging problem.

This was posted in Thaivisa by ubonjoe back on April 11th 2017. I believe that our date of entry @nomad97 is/was the problem.

"It has now been up for at least 5 hours. Waited until I felt sure it was up before doing this topic. Was able to enter the info, captcha and submit the report but got the same check with your local office message I always get because of my very old entry."

Back