ON LINE 90 Day REPORT BACK UP

Failure of Web Server bridge:
No backend server available for connection: timed out after 10 seconds or idempotent set to OFF or method not idempotent.

Read on ThaiVisa today "it is because someones brothers cousin did the IT work and the result is clear, what they should have done is gone to a professional IT company who have properly trained people to do the work".

Online reporting sounds like Labour Party policy. Grandiose ideas with no accountability and huge borrowing resulting in FA. No, I shan't be renewing my membership even if my clubs snooker table has been re baized.

I have a few more days before time runs out so hopefully it comes back..........I'm also hopeful of winning the lottery.

So how come the banks can offer a trouble free online system and the Immigration Police cannot. Whoever was paid to set it up was clearly either a family member, a crony or simply NFU.
If being monitored, I didn't really mean it.

I too met with a blank at the website, and as today was the reporting day, I duly wandered to KC. 3 minutes later I was out - a free man again. Credit to them for the very friendly greeting we received outside the building, and that my passport was "demanded" ahead of other people who were already seated (probably not for 90-day reports, I'd hope.) 10/10, but a long way to drive for 3 minutes worth of care in the community.

I've held out to the max for it to come back online, unfortunately I have to go there in person today.

Safe travels! I have to go in a couple of weeks time too. I will not try the on-line reporting - it has never worked for me.

It used to be a nice drive until they ripped out all the big beautiful trees beside the road on the Prasat to Kap Cheong section, now it is fugly. I might take the back way via Sangkha.

Back