ON LINE 90 Day REPORT BACK UP

I did not try to do the 90-day report online but treated myself to a pleasant drive to SI, Kap Cheong earlier this morning. The birds were singing, the sun was shinning and, apart from the workmen baling and pumping water out of the swimming pool in the central reservation, the trip was uneventful. The road works are progressing well and, once completed, will make a grand entrance for all those traveling from Cambodia to Southern Issan. SI were in fine fettle and good humour this morning, and have been I will add, ever since they offloaded that 'lot' from Buriram Province back from whence they came. Even though I say it myself, there is a much better class of people down there these days, always very polite and friendly. My 90-day report was handled quickly and efficiently, delayed only by the office banter between the punters and the staff. Very soon I was back on the road for Surin, job completed. Excellent!

I did not try to do the 90-day report online but treated myself to a pleasant drive to SI, Kap Cheong earlier this morning. The birds were singing, the sun was shinning and, apart from the workmen baling and pumping water out of the swimming pool in the central reservation, the trip was uneventful. The road works are progressing well and, once completed, will make a grand entrance for all those traveling from Cambodia to Southern Issan. SI were in fine fettle and good humour this morning, and have been I will add, ever since they offloaded that 'lot' from Buriram Province back from whence they came. Even though I say it myself, there is a much better class of people down there these days, always very polite and friendly. My 90-day report was handled quickly and efficiently, delayed only by the office banter between the punters and the staff. Very soon I was back on the road for Surin, job completed. Excellent!

After all that telly viewing Nomad, getting out must be the highlight of your week

After all that telly viewing Nomad, getting out must be the highlight of your week
It most certainly is, although to be more accurate, the highlight of every 90 days. This is especially true since I have been demoted from chief chauffeur and no longer have the diurnal school run on my list of chores. 'Home Alone' has nothing on my activities these days - I seem to spend many a day plotting the great escape. Great to be let out once in a while!

P.S. Notwithstanding a couple of minor imperfections, ACE TV is great value for only 250 baht/month.

It most certainly is, although to be more accurate, the highlight of every 90 days. This is especially true since I have been demoted from chief chauffeur and no longer have the diurnal school run on my list of chores. 'Home Alone' has nothing on my activities these days - I seem to spend many a day plotting the great escape. Great to be let out once in a while!

P.S. Notwithstanding a couple of minor imperfections, ACE TV is great value for only 250 baht/month.
You're a better man than me, Nomad!!

Back