ON LINE 90 Day REPORT BACK UP

I suspect the failure with the computerized system is that there has to be somebody willing to do something on the other end

@Wombat : From information that I've recently gleaned, if you do not receive your slip by email within the first 7 days you are likely to be buggered.

From past successful experiences with online reporting I'm holding out no hope this time. It used to take a maximum of 3 days to get success and it is day 3 today and the big yellow PENDING sign is sitting at the top of the screen like a grey cloud.

From past successful experiences with online reporting I'm holding out no hope this time. It used to take a maximum of 3 days to get success and it is day 3 today and the big yellow PENDING sign is sitting at the top of the screen like a grey cloud.

Coota, you have as much chance of success as Trump has of being re-elected..

This was posted by UbonJoe on ThaiVisa.

"The application is sent to the designated office for where you are living for approval."

That probably explains everything!

It was my turn to report yesterday. After following Yorky's tale, I'd decided not to waste my time and energy trying to do it online. So, MBH and I set off before lunchtime, diverted to Ryan's Resort (thanks for the great fish and chips!) and arrived at KC around 2:15 pm. After friendly greetings from the returned Captain and a chat, it took just a couple of minutes before it was done. We were persuaded to watch the Thailand v Philippines boxing from the SEA Games in KL on their TV, and then off for the journey home, but towards Sangkha instead of Prasat (because of the lengthy roadworks towards KC) It was a nice drive through lush green countryside, and much more rewarding than cursing at a screen (IMHO!)

I may try to report online in November...

It was my turn to report yesterday. After following Yorky's tale, I'd decided not to waste my time and energy trying to do it online. So, MBH and I set off before lunchtime, diverted to Ryan's Resort (thanks for the great fish and chips!) and arrived at KC around 2:15 pm. After friendly greetings from the returned Captain and a chat, it took just a couple of minutes before it was done. We were persuaded to watch the Thailand v Philippines boxing from the SEA Games in KL on their TV, and then off for the journey home, but towards Sangkha instead of Prasat (because of the lengthy roadworks towards KC) It was a nice drive through lush green countryside, and much more rewarding than cursing at a screen (IMHO!)

I may try to report online in November...

I will be going there this week Merlin, are the roadworks bad? I have an option of going the backway via Lamduan as opposed to going through Prasat. Maybe I should take it?

I will be going there this week Merlin, are the roadworks bad? I have an option of going the backway via Lamduan as opposed to going through Prasat. Maybe I should take it?

Still under construction on the 214 to about 8 km from Kap Choeng. From that point to Kap Choeng and to the crossing they are falling trees on both sides of the road.

Still under construction on the 214 to about 8 km from Kap Choeng. From that point to Kap Choeng and to the crossing they are falling trees on both sides of the road.
Thanks, the back way it is then.

Yes - avoid the 214 and the 214 from/to Prasat for while. Slow traffic, dusty, muddy...

Took the back way yesterday and only had to cross the 24, 45 minute drive there and the same back, 5 minutes in the office. I asked about online reporting and the lady said NO.

Anyone asked directly about postal reporting?

I imagine the answer will be the same.

Back