ON LINE 90 Day REPORT BACK UP

I played snooker with Bob today. When the site was up and running before, he submitted his on-line application on a Saturday (he cannot remember the relevant dates) and received his confirmation slip on the following Monday.

I played snooker with Bob today. When the site was up and running before, he submitted his on-line application on a Saturday (he cannot remember the relevant dates) and received his confirmation slip on the following Monday.

So did I.

You have no chance of getting approved on your 'reporting date'........ best put some fuel in the truck Pal.

I don't know why I did because I knew they were on holiday today but I did.

Failure of Web Server bridge:
No backend server available for connection: timed out after 10 seconds or idempotent set to OFF or method not idempotent.

I've checked and I understand Thirstday is a good day to travel to Kap Cheong.

I don't know why I did because I knew they were on holiday today but I did.

Failure of Web Server bridge:
No backend server available for connection: timed out after 10 seconds or idempotent set to OFF or method not idempotent.

I've checked and I understand Thirstday is a good day to travel to Kap Cheong.

Checked ?.......horoscope, tea leaves, village witch doctor?

Or maybe the cards ......................

court_games_tarot.jpg

My wife rang Immigration this morning and was on the phone for just short of 10 minutes. Why it took that long to say "tough luck" I don't know.

As Norman Tebbit once said, "Get on yer bike." I have been following your story with great interest, especially as I am only a couple of weeks behind you with my 90 day reporting. I do not think I have the patience to sit back and wait, and wait, and wait to see whether or not I am going to get the approval for a 90 day report. I am a black and white kind of person - I do not like shades of wishy washy maybe's. Until a few others give positive feed back I don't think I will even try. I will stick with burning off 10 liters of diesel once every 90 days to do my 90-day report.

As Norman Tebbit once said, "Get on yer bike." I have been following your story with great interest, especially as I am only a couple of weeks behind you with my 90 day reporting. I do not think I have the patience to sit back and wait, and wait, and wait to see whether or not I am going to get the approval for a 90 day report. I am a black and white kind of person - I do not like shades of wishy washy maybe's. Until a few others give positive feed back I don't think I will even try. I will stick with burning off 10 liters of diesel once every 90 days to do my 90-day report.

Does KCI accept postal reporting ?

Does KCI accept postal reporting ?

I believe they did when they first re-opened after the Khorat debacle. Then I think they stopped because they were getting too many without enclosed SAEs. Whether they've started up again, I don't know.

I believe they did when they first re-opened after the Khorat debacle. Then I think they stopped because they were getting too many without enclosed SAEs. Whether they've started up again, I don't know.

As you have to go there anyway, perhaps you could enquire ?

I have done 90-day reports by post and enclosed the 3 baht stamped addressed envelope too. However, SI stopped this many years ago. I am not aware they have reintroducd such reporting since. If Yorky forgets I will endeavour to ask when I go in September.

I have done 90-day reports by post and enclosed the 3 baht stamped addressed envelope too. However, SI stopped this many years ago. I am not aware they have reintroducd such reporting since. If Yorky forgets I will endeavour to ask when I go in September.

I shall ask (if I remember).

The site's back up again now (but my application is still "pending").

At least I had the opportunity to print out the "pending" application to prove to KCI that I actually tried.

I met an American guy from Chom Pra yesterday who told me that he always submits his 90 day application by post to Kab Cheong.

Back