ON LINE 90 Day REPORT BACK UP

I can't be arsed to find the precise wording, I believe that the 90 day reporting rule is 15 days before to 7 days after.

however, for online reporting the 'window' is 15 days before to 7 days before....... I.e. Try online 6 days before and it will reject you.

I know all that.

Is he talking of the 7 days before the actual reporting date? Or the 7 days after the actual reporting date?

The former is not really a concern for me because I'm there already and it can be dealt with. If it's the latter then until 6 days after the reporting date I shall not panic (in my case 20th August).

I know all that.

Is he talking of the 7 days before the actual reporting date? Or the 7 days after the actual reporting date?

The former is not really a concern for me because I'm there already and it can be dealt with. If it's the latter then until 6 days after the reporting date I shall not panic (in my case 20th August).

You clearly don't know all that, or you would not have asked the question Pal

There is a 9 day window to report on line. The first day being -15, the last day being -7.

The question that I asked was "what is the 7 day window to which the Buriram Expat member was referring?"

The question that I asked was "what is the 7 day window to which the Buriram Expat member was referring?"

Have a look on BE and make your own interpretation......... I take him to mean that he is now -7 to 0 (zero).

I am not a member of BE. Anyway, why should he be worried? After the 0 (zero) date he still has another 7 calendar days to report in person if he doesn't receive his receipt of notification.

I am not a member of BE. Anyway, why should he be worried? After the 0 (zero) date he still has another 7 calendar days to report in person if he doesn't receive his receipt of notification.

He is not worried.

Like you, he is fully aware of physical reporting timescales. The point is that he wishes to use the online reporting system.

NB... you don't have to be a member of BE to read the posts.

I didn't know that. There are areas within SurinFarang (I'm told) to which only members have access.
Just log on without your user name and password and you will see what a non member sees. Just clear out your cookie jar and passwords and try logging onto the forum. You will see what I mean.

Not looking good mate. I used to get it done in about 4 days maximum from the time I sent it in under the old system.

Cap Cheong is probably closed Monday due to Mother's Day tomorrow. I'm planning on going Tues. I've been going slightly early the last few reports so my date won't be due when I'm in Pattaya in November.

My "actual date" is not until Monday.

Not looking good Pal !

Money says it won't happen now..... you are inside 7 days - which is outside the online reporting window.

It's worth going to Cap Cheong for the large covered market a few miles further down the road. Got a great pair of sandals (300 baht) and sunglasses (50 baht) last time. Also a Liverpool kit for 100 baht but for those from Manchester that's way overpriced

I presume to hope that they will process the 90 day report on the day that it's actually due - in my case Monday 14th August.

Back