ON LINE 90 Day REPORT BACK UP

It used to be a nice drive until they ripped out all the big beautiful trees beside the road on the Prasat to Kap Cheong section, now it is fugly. I might take the back way via Sangkha.
Is that road any better now as I seem to remember it had craters like a bomb site!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is that road any better now as I seem to remember it had craters like a bomb site!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's getting there, it could be worse, there are still a few rough patches and work is still going on, there are no major holdups though as there is a lot of room.

My report was done in record time, arrived at 1:30ish and left at 1:40ish. I was the only customer and they had 3 IOs and 5 girls all working. It's a shame I wasn't doing my extension. They told me it had been busy in the morning.

I am not getting over excited yet but it appears that the Thai Immigration on-line reporting page is back up. I have 7 days to go before I am able to submit my 90 day report but I am keeping my fingers crossed.

smiley-crossing-fingers.png

I had a look using Google Chrome and it all came together nicely, found the links and opened the online 90 day report page. Even you should be able to do it Yorky.

Good luck Yorky.
I JUST HAD A LOOK AT THE NEW IMMIGRATION WEBSITE AND I'LL SAY THIS WITH ALL SINCERITY "I PREFERRED THE OLD SITE!"
Good luck finding the link for an online 90 day report.
I think I need new glasses. For one moment I thought you said, "I preferred the old shite!"

I had a look using Google Chrome and it all came together nicely, found the links and opened the online 90 day report page. Even you should be able to do it Yorky.

Not yet I won't. I'm not due to report until 14th August so I'm still 5 days away from the earliest date that I am allowed to report.

Back