ON LINE 90 Day REPORT BACK UP

We await your progress with much interest. It will save a lot of time, effort and money if it does work.

I am now convinced that it was the old TM6 card which was the problem (when the site was operating previously).

I am now convinced that it was the old TM6 card which was the problem (when the site was operating previously).

If it was your old TM6 causing the problem, NM holds no chance with his antique TM6.

If it was your old TM6 causing the problem, NM holds no chance with his antique TM6.
With the old apk I could not enter my passport number, I was timed out trying to get the 1st digit entered on the form. This time around it seemed to work although I will not know until I try for real at the end of this month.

With the old apk I could not enter my passport number, I was timed out trying to get the 1st digit entered on the form. This time around it seemed to work although I will not know until I try for real at the end of this month.

I noted that using IE you are given the option to save the details entered on the form.

A guy on ThaiVisa submitted his report on line (I guess earlier this week - his actual report date is the same as mine) and after 4 days it was still listed as "pending". He panicked and applied by post. I shall wait until 18th before taking alternative action.

A guy on ThaiVisa submitted his report on line (I guess earlier this week - his actual report date is the same as mine) and after 4 days it was still listed as "pending". He panicked and applied by post. I shall wait until 18th before taking alternative action.

You will also see the story of the guy who waited, and waited, and eventually went to his local immigration office. The officer couldn't deal with it as he was showing 'pending' on the system...... he was dispatched to another room where they completed the task.

You will also see the story of the guy who waited, and waited, and eventually went to his local immigration office. The officer couldn't deal with it as he was showing 'pending' on the system...... he was dispatched to another room where they completed the task.

You fill me with hope, pal.

[One has to assume that that was in Bangkok, not Kab Cheong. The officers in Kab Cheong wouldn't have a clue].

Chok dee. It's the Thai way or the highway, I'd reley more on Gerald Ratner public speaking more than Thai efficiency

Ninth day - still pending.

URLEFT on Buriram Expats has just given up as he is inside the '7 day window' and still showing pending. He is going to ask why it wasn't processed...... he will report back.

URLEFT on Buriram Expats has just given up as he is inside the '7 day window' and still showing pending. He is going to ask why it wasn't processed...... he will report back.

What is the "7 day window"? I thought the window was 22 days?

I can't be arsed to find the precise wording, I believe that the 90 day reporting rule is 15 days before to 7 days after.

however, for online reporting the 'window' is 15 days before to 7 days before....... I.e. Try online 6 days before and it will reject you.

Back