ON LINE 90 Day REPORT BACK UP

I went yesterday and was the only customer. In and out in about a minute but less of my sex life

I went yesterday and was the only customer. In and out in about a minute but less of my sex life

I was in a bit longer than that. 90 day report was done in a minute or two but then 10 minutes trying to persuade the IO to verify that a copy of my passport was a true copy and that the picture looked like me.

No chance.

I was in a bit longer than that. 90 day report was done in a minute or two but then 10 minutes trying to persuade the IO to verify that a copy of my passport was a true copy and that the picture looked like me.

No chance.

Sad really. Two weeks of frustration with the on-line report followed by a flat rejection from your friendly immigration officer. Reminds me of a couple of years ago when I tried to get a Thai to sign my pension 'still alive' letter. I decided to get SWMBO to ask a guy we had known for the past 11 years, we were neighbours for 5 or 6 of them, and our children go to the same school too. No chance, more than my job's worth, to countersign a letter that said I was still alive. What are they afraid of? Don't answer that either.

Sad really. Two weeks of frustration with the on-line report followed by a flat rejection from your friendly immigration officer. Reminds me of a couple of years ago when I tried to get a Thai to sign my pension 'still alive' letter. I decided to get SWMBO to ask a guy we had known for the past 11 years, we were neighbours for 5 or 6 of them, and our children go to the same school too. No chance, more than my job's worth, to countersign a letter that said I was still alive. What are they afraid of? Don't answer that either.

A Thai who does not sign anything cannot lose money, or be held to account.

Can't knock it really.

3-4 weeks ago nat was going to the dentist and I gave her the still alive letter and said ask her if she will sign this. She signed and stamped it and didn't even see me.

3-4 weeks ago nat was going to the dentist and I gave her the still alive letter and said ask her if she will sign this. She signed and stamped it and didn't even see me.

I am sure Nat will remember that for the time when you are NOT still alive.

I've had the same shit here also...doctors at Ruamphet refused, bank managers and cops all refused. Once I was able to get the old nutter bird at Ruamphet to witness it 'cos she likes impersonating a medical practitioner. Don't have to worry any longer about doing that stuff thankfully!

I still cannot determine from which date Immigration calculates the 90 day period. I checked in today which was 2 days after the "actual reporting date" and my next "actual report date" is 13th November.

I still cannot determine from which date Immigration calculates the 90 day period. I checked in today which was 2 days after the "actual reporting date" and my next "actual report date" is 13th November.

That is absolutely correct.

Today is day 1, that gives 16 days in August, 30 in September, 31 in October leaving 13 days in November.

Personally, I think 3 calendar months is far simpler.

That is absolutely correct.

Today is day 1, that gives 16 days in August, 30 in September, 31 in October leaving 13 days in November.

Personally, I think 3 calendar months is far simpler.

So the 90 days is from the date that you report, not the date that you were due to report.

I agree about the 3 months, however, 12 months would be even more simpler.

f**k me,The penny has dropped!

One has to wonder then, if or when the online reporting is back up again, will you "receive" 90 days from the date that you submit your application or the date that they send it back? Having never been able to report on line I have no first hand knowledge.

I would assume that as the reports are generated by computer the system will automatically calculate the 90 days from the date of input.

One has to wonder then, if or when the online reporting is back up again, will you "receive" 90 days from the date that you submit your application or the date that they send it back? Having never been able to report on line I have no first hand knowledge.

I think you have too much time your hands Pal........

Just submitted my online 90 day report. I tried to do it through Chrome but could not input data due to it continually reloading so went over to Microsoft Edge then into the Thai Immi website, then open in Internet Explorer. Had no problems inputting data there.
Will just have to wait and see how I go.

Just submitted my online 90 day report. I tried to do it through Chrome but could not input data due to it continually reloading so went over to Microsoft Edge then into the Thai Immi website, then open in Internet Explorer. Had no problems inputting data there.
Will just have to wait and see how I go.

Mine application is still pending (21 days after submission).

Back