ON LINE 90 Day REPORT BACK UP

Am I correct in thinking you can do your 90 day report at any Immigration Office.
I will also need to buy a re-entry permit, if my home office is KC can I buy in Buriram?

I believe the answer to both questions is No.

[Whether you may still obtain a re-entry permit at the airport(s) I do not know]

Last Nov I 90 day reported in Pattaya and it was a bit of a nightmare. I had to get a residency certificate and evidence I was residing in Patts and not Surin. On return to Surin a few weeks later I was supposed to do the same thing at KC within a day or so and I didn't.

When I reported next time at KC I had to do the whole change of address thing again and they took pity on me for not notifying them directly on my return from Pattaya.

I'm off to Pattaya again this Nov and I've gradually brought forward my reporting date so it won't be due again while I'm in Patts.

DOH!

Even I worked out that referred to the re-entry at the airport.....

Just to clarify my re entry would be at a land crossing.
When our friends are over from the UK at Christmas we are spending 3 nights in Chiang Rai and I am planning to do the trips you and Jip did which included a few hours in Burma for which I will need the re-entry permit.
Incidentally you have spoken about the lady taxi driver and Jip getting along famously (as you know Wood can talk with the best of them), could she also speak English and do you have her e mail address?

DOH!

Even I worked out that referred to the re-entry at the airport.....

Being a banker, I appreciate that you are far more articulate than us mere mortals but I always consider that it is of benefit to the majority to make statements clear and precise.

Being a banker, I appreciate that you are far more articulate than us mere mortals but I always consider that it is of benefit to the majority to make statements clear and precise.
It could have only been the re-entry, surely. I think you should have considered it was not clear for the minority!

Surely it would be better if it was made clear for both the minority, majority and bankers; i.e. everyone?

Surely it would be better if it was made clear for both the minority, majority and bankers; i.e. everyone?
The person that had asked the question gave a 'like'. He received the answer he asked for. Who else than you didn't?

At first read I thought it was crystal clear what Surin had said. Now I am not so sure. What was the original question?

Yorky, My answer was to your post that you stated you were unsure of. That was if re-entry permits were issued still at airports. They still do issue them at airports. Hence my post of 'you can'

The other part of your post was answered by yourself.

Yorky, My answer was to your post that you stated you were unsure of. That was if re-entry permits were issued still at airports. They still do issue them at airports. Hence my post of 'you can'

The other part of your post was answered by yourself.

The jury is definitely still out

Back