Pizza Restaurant New Opening 50% Discount

^^^ R U ?

I surmise that Fri -Sat -Sun are busy days for those eateries.

Seems to make sense to stock up on a Monday with lower customer demand as well.

Some eateries are operational 7 days...all the power to them and hallelujah !

The Gorgeous Lek and I decided to try a Tam Tam pizza and a spaghetti bolognese for lunch, last week.

Sad to say, we were not impressed by either dish. Guess we are used to eating pizza in Australia and spaghetti prepared by the GL at home. Maybe they were just having a bad day!

The Gorgeous Lek and I decided to try a Tam Tam pizza and a spaghetti bolognese for lunch, last week.

Sad to say, we were not impressed by either dish. Guess we are used to eating pizza in Australia and spaghetti prepared by the GL at home. Maybe they were just having a bad day!

This can only mean, Bill, that you don't like genuine Italian pizza. As I reported rather earlier in this thread, I lunched there with a Swiss Italian BIL who gave it rave reviews.
Horses for courses. I would be interested to know what a genuine Australian pizza has to offer.:smile:

I agree with Bill, we have eaten there a couple of times and were disappointed.
I think it may be that a genuine Italian Pizza doesn't have a lot of topping whereas I enjoy my pizza with lots of ingredients on top and I was spoilt in that respect at The Living Room. Next time I want Pizza I will try Starbeams. The one thing that was good with the Tam Tam pizza was the thin base and a very large glass of red wine.

I agree with Bill, we have eaten there a couple of times and were disappointed.
I think it may be that a genuine Italian Pizza doesn't have a lot of topping whereas I enjoy my pizza with lots of ingredients on top and I was spoilt in that respect at The Living Room. Next time I want Pizza I will try Starbeams. The one thing that was good with the Tam Tam pizza was the thin base and a very large glass of red wine.

Exactly right on both counts, Colin. We were disappointed by the sparsity of ingredients on the pizza and by the miniature size of the spaghetti (Lek cleaned that up and added a couple of slices of the pizza to feel she had eaten enough). On your second point, yes both the red and white wines were large and tasty - the best element of the meal by a long way, both in terms of taste and cost.

Aussie Pasta and pizza.

This can only mean, Bill, that you don't like genuine Italian pizza. As I reported rather earlier in this thread, I lunched there with a Swiss Italian BIL who gave it rave reviews.
Horses for courses. I would be interested to know what a genuine Australian pizza has to offer.:smile:
The biggest challenge that I have found in Thailand is, getting tomato puree or canned tomato's that are unsweetened and, finding mozzeralla cheese that hasn't been thawed and re frozen.
We make a medium crust, pan pizza and use a Flavour stone fry pan to cook it on the stove top which, works a treat.
The dough is simple, bread flour, baking powder and, beer!.
As far as toppings go, ham, salami, olives and anchovies topped with a little extra cheese.
Cooking time is about 8 minutes.

Feret, excuse me asking but what is a "Flavour stone fry pan"? Any chance of a picture to show me what it is? Thanks.

Best Pizza

I eat TamTam Pizza now 4 times and I think and my taste supports me, this is the best pizza in Surin. I don´t know about "australian pizza" (what the hell is this: with kangoroo topping?), but I know the style many other do. But none is italian style and so it is not a real pizza. TAMTAM pizza is origine pizza!

I like it !

T.I.C.​

ItalianPizza differ all over Italy , pizza family's use different flours and sauces . Tam Tam is a real pizza ,not a bastadisation of a pizza like french American Australian UK .
I prefare my pasta UK style tons of sauce and garlic bread to dip ,not all pasta and little sauce like the Italians eat !
I guess that's why some people like some don't

ItalianPizza differ all over Italy , pizza family's use different flours and sauces . Tam Tam is a real pizza ,not a bastadisation of a pizza like french American Australian UK .
I prefare my pasta UK style tons of sauce and garlic bread to dip ,not all pasta and little sauce like the Italians eat !
I guess that's why some people like some don't

Think that's correct Alan. We tend to prefer what we were brought up on and are used to.

Little India's curries are not authentic India, but they are British style - just what we Brits have always known. Probably wouldn't suit an Indian.

Back