Restaurants to open at Robinsion.

I understand your dreams

How about one of theses John. I would give it ago..http://poppiesfishandchips.co.uk/

Jump_Drool put down the thai stick
and stop dreamingDream1
C'mon, we're talking Robinson Lifestyle Center at Surin !

"Lie down on the couch, young man. I understand your dreams...repeat after me...
Five Guys Burgers, In-n-out Burger, Deckers Burgers, JR Burgers, drive-thrus, car hops..."
WAKE UP Cry3.

(Yorkie- Sure beats English eel pies :tongue:)

Last edited by a moderator:
When I see what swill the English will drink and call it wine and beer

Now, now Coffee, don't even think about commenting on English ale!

Cheers

Yorky

beerpumps.jpg

Spot on , Yorkie

Now, now Coffee, don't even think about commenting on English ale!

Cheers

Yorky

beerpumps.jpg

Exactly what I'm talking about Yorkie.

In context look at what the Englishman has given up to drink in Thai ,but will not make any allowances for their proper tea.

I would 'die' (colloquial) for a draft Samuel Smith Bitter, a proper IPA or porter.

location ?

Jeffer Steak does a Cheeseburger, Fries & coleslaw platter for 89 baht. They also do baked potatoes, salads, seafood ect. Very cheap. Not the best food around but not bad for the price.

Where are they located ?
(Petchinsom Hotel Mall?)

I don't believe I've ever had a Jeffer...is it really worth it or is it, "What did you expect for 89 baht ?" 10of10Score

With location I may surely give it a try to 'coat thy stomach' prior to a few brews.

If I begin to drink again (I said 'IF')...maybe I'll make that a 'mandatory stop' as long as I do not require purging after ingesting said meal. ShitHappens1

Where are they located ?
(Petchinsom Hotel Mall?)

I don't believe I've ever had a Jeffer...is it really worth it or is it, "What did you expect for 89 baht ?" 10of10Score

With location I may surely give it a try to 'coat thy stomach' prior to a few brews.

If I begin to drink again (I said 'IF')...maybe I'll make that a 'mandatory stop' as long as I do not require purging after ingesting said meal. ShitHappens1
Since the title of the thread is "Restaurants to open at Robinson" I will give you one guess.

Where are they located ?
(Petchinsom Hotel Mall?)

There food is in between OK and "what do you expect for 89 baht". Good selection of Farang food. http://www.jeffersteak.com/menu/index.php

Jeffers

Since the title of the thread is "Restaurants to open at Robinson" I will give you one guess.

Thank you for your clarification.

Sorry as I did not memorize the list of businesses supposedly signed on.
As the thread seemed to move towards restaurants that would not be available I incorrectly assumed - assumed incorrectly.
Please accept my humble apology kind sir.

So Joe, have you personally tried your recommended restaurant option within Thailand ?

Thank you for your clarification.

Sorry as I did not memorize the list of businesses supposedly signed on.
As the thread seemed to move towards restaurants that would not be available I incorrectly assumed - assumed incorrectly.
Please accept my humble apology kind sir.

So Joe, have you personally tried your recommended restaurant option within Thailand ?
I have eaten at the one in Korat Mall a few times. Not really recommending it but as I said it is OK. Danny said earlier that he liked it.

I have eaten at the one in Korat Mall a few times. Not really recommending it but as I said it is OK. Danny said earlier that he liked it.

Thanks Joe.
It might hit the spot for 'pre-op' carbo load.

I like my quota of ice cream and I got told today that when Robinson's opens which will have a Swensons, their ice cream shop in Big C will close

Very interesting, Colin. If that came to pass it would leave an interesting space to be filled at Big C. A business opportunity for....a decent coffee shop, an outlet for the Buriram Pieman, Alan's Authentic Italian Pizza, Sangka's Sausages, Welsh Lamb (all female) Burgers......any other suggestions guys?

Very interesting, Colin. If that came to pass it would leave an interesting space to be filled at Big C. A business opportunity for....a decent coffee shop, an outlet for the Buriram Pieman, Alan's Authentic Italian Pizza, Sangka's Sausages, Welsh Lamb (all female) Burgers......any other suggestions guys?

McDonald's or Burger King.

A go-go bar would be nice. It would break the boredom while the wife is shopping.

John, I was told the space will be taken by the Bangkok Bank which will leave their existing site for your suggestions

Very interesting. If Swenson's are to close their outlet in Big C then maybe they see things similar to me. I believe the number one game in town will soon be Robinson, and only Robinson. Yesterday, I braved the traffic and took my wife to TOT to sort out the internet and telephone connection to be installed in her shop in Robinson. Interesting, the lady behind the counter said to her, "I guess it's going to be pretty quiet in town in another month or so". She was referring, of course, to the opening of Robinson.

While waiting for my wife I took in a quick bite in the nearby KFC (Surin Plaza) and observed the developments around the pond. I had thought they were expanding and developing the parking area and quickly saw how I had got it so wrong. They are not improving the parking area at all, they are only 'beautifying' the area and putting in a new path to walk around the pond. Beggars belief if you ask me. IMHO the lack of parking at both the old Surin plazas is a commercial killer and surely the opening of Robinson will sound the death knell for one or both of these centres.

I lost all interest in Robinson's after i saw the list of familiar restaurants they were going to offer. I wont be tripping over myself to go to the grand opening.

Back