Southern Thai food

Callaway

There is a new restuarant opening on the 30th of November. It will be serving southern thai food. The food will be very tasty as the cook is superb at her craft. I know as it is the mother inlaw cooking and she is fantastic. Everyone that visits us love her cooking. If you are coming from Robinsons it is on the left before you get to the Honda dealers. It is called Samila Restuarant Songkhla. It is open from 6.30am until 3pm. Closed on Mondays. I am sure you will enjoy. All so very welcome. Free wifi.

Attachments

• Skype_Picture_33.jpeg
    Skype_Picture_33.jpeg
    65.6 KB · Views: 16
You had me thinking for a moment. Presumably this is the Honda motorbike dealers (not cars) and is located in the new row of 6 single storey shops.

Perhaps a hand drawn map would be of benefit. I thought it was the Honda (motorbike) dealer just prior to the Kohplaat turnoff heading from Robinson's toward Big 'C'.

Yes Nomad you are correct. It is in the new row of 6 units. Sorry should have mentioned motorbike dealership. My bad.

I am completely lost ..........Row of 6 new units???

Start me from somewhere I probably know and provide directions please (Big C makro, 214.Starbeam etc)

I am completely lost ..........Row of 6 new units???

Start me from somewhere I probably know and provide directions please (Big C makro, 214.Starbeam etc)

I am also lost (again). The phrase "coming from Robinsons" needs a compass direction as it could be heading toward Sikhoraphum (north-east), Salat Dai (west), Big 'C' (south) or Chom Pra (east).

Lets get your directions sorted out. Start at the traffic lights on the ring road outside Robinson's. You are on the 226 heading towards Surin. As you pass the traffic lights you will go past Surin Furniture, Index Living Mall and Home Pro, all on the right hand side of the road. As you pass Home Pro, a hundred meters or so on the left hand side of the road, there is now a new block of 6 or 7 single story shop units, built within the past 2 months or so. These units are before the Honda Motor bike outlet. Most of the units are still empty so I guess the Southern Thai Food shop is the middle unit that has just opened. I noticed that today while on the morning school run.

Lets get your directions sorted out. Start at the traffic lights on the ring road outside Robinson's. You are on the 226 heading towards Surin. As you pass the traffic lights you will go past Surin Furniture, Index Living Mall and Home Pro, all on the right hand side of the road. As you pass Home Pro, a hundred meters or so on the left hand side of the road, there is now a new block of 6 or 7 single story shop units, built within the past 2 months or so. These units are before the Honda Motor bike outlet. Most of the units are still empty so I guess the Southern Thai Food shop is the middle unit that has just opened. I noticed that today while on the morning school run.

OK, got it. It was the Honda dealership (motorbikes) that I referenced in post #3 then.

@gotlost would say that you need GPS co-ordinates but I honestly don't know many folks around these parts who have a GPS service in their vehicle. A simple map would suffice. Google Earth could provide this, i.e. <prtscrn>.
I was going to post a picture from Google maps but thought better of it. Its still a bare earth site from a couple of years ago and would probably confuse rather than help.

@gotlost would say that you need GPS co-ordinates but I honestly don't know many folks around these parts who have a GPS service in their vehicle. A simple map would suffice. Google Earth could provide this, i.e. <prtscrn>.

Your smart phones have maps and gps. My phone is with me at all times even in the car.:D

I
There is a new restuarant opening on the 30th of November. It will be serving southern thai food. The food will be very tasty as the cook is superb at her craft. I know as it is the mother inlaw cooking and she is fantastic. Everyone that visits us love her cooking. If you are coming from Robinsons it is on the left before you get to the Honda dealers. It is called Samila Restuarant Songkhla. It is open from 6.30am until 3pm. Closed on Mondays. I am sure you will enjoy. All so very welcome. Free wifi.

Guess I wouldnt make a very good navigator. But Nomad is absolutely correct. Whatsmore he describes location a lot better than me. Thank you Nomad. It will be opening tomorrow, the 30th. Hope you try and enjoy.

Got it -I think.:) 3/400 metres past the Phant Hotel.

Back on the school run again Nomad. Retirement did not last long.

Back