Tam Tam now open /Pizza thread.

Have I missed something? Does that insinuate that they have been closed? I have not been back since the happy couple had a screaming fight in Italian while me and my wife were eating our meal just over a year ago or even longer. I don't wish to ever go back.
The meal was really nice though.
But do they deserve custom when they treat the customers like shit?
What are you referring to Nick with this comment?

Have I missed something? Does that insinuate that they have been closed? I have not been back since the happy couple had a screaming fight in Italian while me and my wife were eating our meal just over a year ago or even longer. I don't wish to ever go back.

The fact that English Alan has visited several times and found it closed, with no notice of closure being apparent.

Now I see Colin W has found Bamboozled closed twice without notification.

This is no way to treat a loyal customer base.

How’s your ‘Italian’ coming along?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If I go to a restaurant and they are closed, I go somewhere else.

Many restaurants post updates on their Facebook page.
Many customers check the page of a restaurant prior.

(Maybe the Line app is utilized.)

Maybe there is a phone contact number for those that don't have Facebook...
maybe.
"Hello, are you open tonight ?"

This is Surin. This is Isaan.

Sadly the stalwart Farang Connection died along with Martin.

Now try doing business with the bank who surely keeps regular business hours.

At least you won't require identification at Tam Tam.

How’s your ‘Italian’ coming along?

If they were arguing in Greek I would probably understand a bit. It was forced on me by attending a school that had 80% Greek kids. Italian not a language I know at all.
I know a heated argument when I see and hear one though. You don't have to know the language.

If they were arguing in Greek I would probably understand a bit. It was forced on me by attending a school that had 80% Greek kids. Italian not a language I know at all.
I know a heated argument when I see and hear one though. You don't have to know the language.
Parliamo italiano? I spent 3 years in Sardiania where English was not spoken and I had to learn italiano to survive. The first words I ever learnt were, "Non solo Tedesco, solo Inglesi" (I am not German, I am English). Being over 6 ft tall, blue eyes and fair hair I was easily mistaken for a German. The Sardinians hated the Germans because of what they did to them during their occupation of the island in the 2nd World War. I had to use that phrase often. It made a big, big difference to the way I was treated when out and about, that was for sure.

"Non solo Tedesco, solo Inglesi" (I am not German, I am English). Being over 6 ft tall, blue eyes and fair hair I was easily mistaken for a German. The Sardinians hated the Germans because of what they did to them during their occupation of the island in the 2nd World War. I had to use that phrase often. It made a big, big difference to the way I was treated when out and about, that was for sure.

Surely that might not help as much when traveling through Europe after Brexit. :mask:

Parliamo italiano? I spent 3 years in Sardiania where English was not spoken and I had to learn italiano to survive. The first words I ever learnt were, "Non solo Tedesco, solo Inglesi" (I am not German, I am English). Being over 6 ft tall, blue eyes and fair hair I was easily mistaken for a German. The Sardinians hated the Germans because of what they did to them during their occupation of the island in the 2nd World War. I had to use that phrase often. It made a big, big difference to the way I was treated when out and about, that was for sure.
Ahhh, Italian stories...I'll share one.
As I have previously told, I lived for a time in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia when I was in my late teens. Being a former Italian colony during the late 1930's, Ethiopia had a large amount of Italians living there and their Italian Club in Addis (the Juventus) spent a lot of time at the local bowling alley. I also spent a lot of time there, as I had a serious bowling addiction at the time and this was one of only two bowling alleys in the entire city.
One particular Italian, Romano Palucci, bowled an almost perfect game...a 299...which means he rolled 11 strikes and then missed the final strike in the last frame by one pin; 11 strikes and a nine count for due ciento, noventa y nove (299).
Now, if you've been with my story for this long then now you understand the last part of my user name: mario299

The "L's" are fine, but there's too many "E's", according to Webster's.
Easier to change the website than the actual sign, if even a change is needed..
bamboozled
adjective
bam·boo·zled | \ bam-ˈbü-zəld \
Definition of bamboozled

informal
: thrown into a state of confusion or bewilderment especially by being deliberately fooled or misled Some consumers are so bamboozled by slick sales talk that they pay extra for amazingly bad deals.— Mike McClintockI had him so bamboozled he didn't know which way was up.— Jerry Spinelli
First Known Use of bamboozled
1866, in the meaning defined above

As member English Alan has suggested elsewhere it would be best to get the Bamboozeled posts (past dozen or so) off of this Tam Tam Pizza thread and onto the Bamboozeled thread.

@Moderators (@Yorky )

Back