Temperature

sunny but only 6°C right now 09.10 am, grass white so it must have been freezing at ground level in the wee hours

I worked in Perth in July 2008. Before I left LOS I was advised by an Ozzie that I should take some warm clothing. I took a woolly which I've had since Shanghai in 1999. I wore it for the full 3 weeks. Couldn't even have it laundered because there had been some massive explosion in Apache Energy's offshore facilitiy and electricity was severely restricted to other than essential users. Just for your information, the beer was still kept cold.

I came to Thailand thinking I was getting away from the heat. Well at least it is drier, I am sweating half that I am used to though.
After a couple of visits to Darwin my Father in law exclaimed "The sun must be closer here" You got to love an Isaan farmer.

sunny but only 6°C right now 09.10 am, grass white so it must have been freezing at ground level in the wee hours

Take your head out of the refrigerator, Croc :p
So that's where you hide your Mary Jane... ;)

Time to sing "Who The Fook Is Alice ?"

Enjoy your evening Nick.

Saturday 23 January: Surin weather forecast states that it is going to get damn cooler commencing tomorrow for a few days.
Possibly this will come to fruition. Should provide a chance to turn off your air conditioning.

Quite heavy rain here in downtown Surin from around 4.30 to 5, easing now.
No chance of playing tennis myself so will just have to settle for watching Andy Murray (GBR) playing Joao Souse (Portugal) live; an interesting match up with my background.

Back