Water Shortages In Surin - July 2019

+16

Sapman Worwae
17 hrs
ภาระกิจเสาะหาแหล่งน้ำดิบเพื่อหล่อเลี้ยงชาวเมืองสุรินทร์...

ในยามที่เรากำลังเดือดร้อน หากวิกฤตน้ำประปาที่เกิดจากปัญหาภัยแล้งจนทำให้ห้วยเสนงที่เปรียบเสมือนหัวใจข...

See More
See Translation

I hear that they (whoever they are) are charging 35 satang/litre to have water delivered in Surin. Where that water comes from I have no idea but I would guess it's brought in by truck. We have about 500 litres left at the present time which at our current reduced usage rate could possibly last 2 - 3 days.

Tomorrow maybe.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

อัพเดทการจัดทำระบบน้ำสำรองที่อ่างหินเข้ามาเติมอ่างห้วยเสนง (5/8/62 18.00 น.)

1.จุดสูบน้ำขึ้นจากอ่างหินเข้าคลอง1 ชลประทานได้ติดตั้งเครื่องสูบน้ำขนาดใหญ่ 2 เครื่อง ตอนนี้ได้สูบส่งตามคลอง1 เต็มคลองตลอดระยะ 3 กม.แล้ว พร้อมสูบส่งทางท่อเมื่อระบบท่อวางเสร็จ
2.จุดสูบน้ำจากคลอง 1 ส่งทางท่อ ชลประทานได้ติดตั้งเครื่องสูบน้ำขนาดใหญ่ 1 เครื่องพร้อมสูบเข้าท่อเมื่อระบบท่อวางแล้วเสร็จ
3.การวางท่อระยะ 4,400 ม. ตอนนี้เหลือระยะ 200 ม. สุดท้ายก่อนถึงคลอง2 จะต่อให้เสร็จในคืนนี้ ...

See More
Update the maintenance of the water system in the basin to fill the tub of huai charming (5/8/62 18.00 pm. )))))))))))

1. Point of pumping water from the stone basin to khlong 1 irrigation has installed 2 Large water cylinders. Now I have been smoking by Khlong 1 full canal throughout the period of 3 km. And ready to smoke, send the pipe when the pipe system is finished.
2. Water pumping spots from Khlong 1, sent by irrigation pipe. Installed 1 Large water cylinders with pump to pipe when the pipe system is finished.
3. Pipe Paste 4,400 mm range. Now it's 200 km away. Finally before the canal 2 will be finished tonight.
4. Tomorrow morning will take action as follows.
4.1 pumping water from Khlong 1, sending the pipe in the morning (should start at 07.00 pm. )))))))))))
4.2 water, take a trip to follow the pipe. 4,400 mm. About 1 hours. To the end of the pipe (around 08.00 pm. ) to send down to khlong 2, flowing down to the huai charming basin, 6 km range.
4.3 from 08.00 pm Tomorrow, there will be military brothers with irrigation. Open the water line. Flowing by the canal. 2 RANGE 6 km. Using A Knife-based back, the area should be open tomorrow.
4.4 water will take time to flow by Khlong 2 to the huai charming basin, which has the opening of the river flowing at the end of the canal to the huai charming basin. It's about 2 days. (date 6-7th. Tsk. )))))))))))
4.5 so if nothing is stuck, the water from the basin will fill up the tub basin. It can be sucked up to produce water for the people of the people of in since 8th. Jul 62 onwards.

This crisis makes us love each other more. Cheer up the operator.

*** Colonel at cuddle of of ***
Deputy Commander. Pol. School 6 / Deputy Director. The Magic. Part 2 SPLIT PART 2
·
Rate this translation

+2

Just loved the translation GL, even makes more sense than my wife! :D:D:D

The last line looks like Thurs before the water returns to Surin city. "It can be sucked up to produce water for the people of the people of in since 8th. Jul 62 onwards." Or maybe not. Maybe that was an old report concerning July!

67749582_10157533193030929_2500364852598407168_n.jpg

I hear that they (whoever they are) are charging 35 satang/litre to have water delivered in Surin. Where that water comes from I have no idea but I would guess it's brought in by truck. We have about 500 litres left at the present time which at our current reduced usage rate could possibly last 2 - 3 days.

@Yorky, don't waste your time trying to order water from these guys. My wife tells me that people who ordered last Saturday have still not received any deliveries as of today. The narrative in Surin108 reads something like:

The problem we are afraid of coming too fast... water is not enough to send as the in. announced that there is an entrepreneur sending water with us. Send to the entrepreneurs at 1000 liters or more. Now there is a problem that the water is flowing in time to send the admin. Of dr cuddle pre-order. Now, I will send you the order to get orders today. Or any entrepreneur who still has water to send water, there is still water, enough to send, contact admin after mike. I will send you a job. Let's get it through the day two today. Let's get the water from the stone pond. Let's make a plumbing. As for the people who are in trouble, let's go to talk to the leaders to request from the bake. Municipality or plumbing first. Keep going. Admin hasn't taken a shower for two days.

https://www.facebook.com/surin108/photos/a.399521460928/10157533193020929/?type=3&theater

@Yorky, don't waste your time trying to order water from these guys. My wife tells me that people who ordered last Saturday have still not received any deliveries as of today.

My wife is currently discussing water delivery with the Puyai Baan. It's available but the method of delivery appears to be the sticking point.

I am also told it's very limited, a bucket or two to get you by.

I am currently down to digging through the washing basket to find shorts that do not smell too bad to wear twice!

I've already reduced my denim washing to once/year instead of twice.

The water bill arrived yesterday and much the same consumption as previously. So much for my pep talks with the girls. SWMBO has just shown me pictures from her friends in town and the colour of their new water supplies. Chocolate brown and as thick as mud. Later supplies more like mud coloured water but without the chunky bits. Charming!

1,000 liters left in the tank plus 2 dustbins full for emergency flushes. Will we survive until the water comes back on? Don't know. Good for another 3 days if we are lucky and strict. Non-essential washing of clothes suspended. Girls told to wear the same after school clothes for one week at a time. Now wearing same T-shirt on consecutive days. Only allowed 1 shower per day. Bring a nosegay if visiting this house, you may need the sweet scent. :sweatsmile::sweatsmile::sweatsmile:

Last edited:
@gotlost will be pleased to hear that SWMBO is beginning to get serious about the water shortages in town. She even mentioned this morning that a man was coming around this afternoon to discuss the drilling of a bore hole! Progress?

Price in my locality is around 15,000Baht (or was before the shortage). That's for the bore and the pump.

That should cover it up to 16 metres. Then there's the cost of the electrician to hook it up.

I've been told by my neighbour that a bore deeper than 16 metres needs a government licence.

That should cover it up to 16 metres. Then there's the cost of the electrician to hook it up.

I've been told by my neighbour that a bore deeper than 16 metres needs a government licence.

I believe all bores technically require a licence, and I am given to understand these are not granted within cities. I live in a rural area, and though a licence is officially required, nobody that has a deep bore has a licence, and nothing seems to happen. I have had mine now for 17 years, same pump and still works well.

Back