Yellow house book

A nice Thai massage - what does it entail? My lips are sealed Nookie Bear. I'll take the 5th Amendment.

I got a yellow book 2 months ago when I changed my extension from work to marriage. My WP used to suffice as proof of address, but no longer teaching therefore no WP.

[QUOTE="Yorky, post...] Two out of three for me - ain't bad![/QUOTE]

I like that song by Meat Loaf too.

I like Meatloaf too. I just had a slice of peppered meatloaf in my lunch time sandwich. Very tasty with some of Frenchie's spicy mustard.

Is this thread about yellow books or yellow condiments? ::tongue::

For the record though, I wouldn't touch Frenchie's mustard.

I heard that you did a couple of times in the back of the barn.
Frenchie told me. :p

I'm my experience more and more places are NOT giving Thai prices when foreigners produce a DL /WP or YHB. I had no luck in both CM and Kanchanaburi last year.

Those who have a WO can use that for all reasons when a YHB could be used. Think I've still got an old one for the Surin monument knocking around somewhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Tried to get into Wat Prakheo today using driving license and they said NO. So I said I'll wait outside and I did but couldn't find a bar. Bastards. 55

Haha no yorky. Found a 7-11 but was wary of knocking the top off a Leo and supping it in the street so didn't bother.
When Nat came back the first taxi she asked wanted 400bht from there to nana ibis.

Robjak, I think you are slipping. Your second reaction to being rejected by the wat should have been, "Bye Tilak, see you later", back track, hail a taxi back to civilisation and a bar.

I know but I did think I would find a bar Nomad.
I've mellowed in me old age. [emoji6]

Plus side though I'll never have to go with her again cos she knows that I won't pay.

Back