90 day online reporting website down again.

"You can catch more flies with honey than you can with vinegar"

Yes, do not let on you speak Thai. Conduct the exchange completely in English. That could be most revealing. :)

Is that the same approach you employed a couple of years back when the I.O. ran out the door, never to return? ;;bad simle;;
No, That was definitely vinegar. That time. Changed my mind about keeping mum about speaking Thai. I really don't want to hear their abuse. It can be very upsetting. They can keep it to themselves, as I know I am stressed as it is, and any abuse will make me blow a fuse. It has already happened in a local shop. There was a misunderstanding with a shop keeper. My wife had got a transaction wrong. Well she is deaf. I was waiting outside. I went in to sort it out. Well that did not work. They would not believe she was deaf and would not communicate with me "AT ALL" Then they started calling her a thief. Well,,! that is when. I blew a fuse !!!!.
I yelled into the guys ear. "Are you f**king deaf as well" (In Thai). There is some further details to this story but at least it did not come down to me throttling the c**t which I truly wanted to do. So no. I don't want them to say things in Thai.

Mind you of the time I did my first "EXTENSION" last year. They were very nice and congenial. It goes to show who is running the show, permeates the behavior and culture of the whole branch. Mind you the two officers that came out for the home inspection were of the nasty type. It was picked up very quickly by my character witnesses. One a very spritely lady of 72. She took them down a few pegs as did the Poo Yai Ban. They made a hasty retreat and did not even have time to get their "Tea Money".
It was an eye opener for me. I always thought anybody in government service was held in high regard. NOPE!
It also shows what utter cowards these people are when they are stood up to. They were cringing to a 72 year old lady. They had snapped at her for mislaying her ID card in her bag. Cunts!. Needless to say this lady has endeared her self to me. she is our neighbor that lives in a rudimentary shed across the creek from us.

No, That was definitely vinegar. That time. Changed my mind about keeping mum about speaking Thai. I really don't want to hear their abuse. It can be very upsetting. They can keep it to themselves, as I know I am stressed as it is, and any abuse will make me blow a fuse. It has already happened in a local shop. There was a misunderstanding with a shop keeper. My wife had got a transaction wrong. Well she is deaf. I was waiting outside. I went in to sort it out. Well that did not work. They would not believe she was deaf and would not communicate with me "AT ALL" Then they started calling her a thief. Well,,! that is when. I blew a fuse !!!!.
I yelled into the guys ear. "Are you f**king deaf as well" (In Thai). There is some further details to this story but at least it did not come down to me throttling the c**t which I truly wanted to do. So no. I don't want them to say things in Thai.

Mind you of the time I did my first "EXTENSION" last year. They were very nice and congenial. It goes to show who is running the show, permeates the behavior and culture of the whole branch. Mind you the two officers that came out for the home inspection were of the nasty type. It was picked up very quickly by my character witnesses. One a very spritely lady of 72. She took them down a few pegs as did the Poo Yai Ban. They made a hasty retreat and did not even have time to get their "Tea Money".
It was an eye opener for me. I always thought anybody in government service was held in high regard. NOPE!
It also shows what utter cowards these people are when they are stood up to. They were cringing to a 72 year old lady. They had snapped at her for mislaying her ID card in her bag. Cunts!. Needless to say this lady has endeared her self to me. she is our neighbor that lives in a rudimentary shed across the creek from us.
I remember you telling me this story.
The Stazis that did my home visit were definately under the impression their shit smelled like roses.
I think I told you about the altercation I had in Sangkha with an old sino/ thai crone at a bike shop.
We bought 2 bikes for the kids while we were stuck in Surin last year and, going against my opinion to buy from Tesco, Pat wanted to buy
from a mum and dad shop in town, big mistake.
3 days later, the left pedal on one bike fell off, no problem, I thought, just put it back on and tighten the nut properly----The thread was stripped, FFS.
Back to the bike shop, where we were told, it was a concrete warranty, once it's off my concrete, no warranty.
An arguement ensued culminating with the Chinese owners son, who was the mechanic, taking a dirt nap.
We rapidly left and I was shitting bricks for 3 days waiting for the BIB.
The silly ***** should not have waved a socket wrench in Pats face, extreemly bad move.

Well, I am going the "You can catch more flies with honey than you can with vinegar" approach. (For a change) I am going to sweet talk the dragon. Regardless of the heat of the flames. Watch this space. I have a secret weapon. Believe it or not I was told to do this, by the Immigration on the border post at Chong Chom.
Bye the way it does not involve brown envelopes.
Can they eat or drink 'your secret weapon' ?

The Fugging 90 day online report is still up shit creek, no paddle.

It was suggested on ThaiVisa that I use Thai post to submit my 90 day report. Notwithstanding that I believe Surin Immigration do not accept postal applications, the Surin sub-office is now 5 minutes drive from my house whereas the post office is 20 minutes drive away.

You may submit your "APPLICATION FOR EXTENSION OF TEMPORARY STAY IN THE KINGDOM" up to 45 days before the due date.

Not necessarily. I was told at Kap Cheong that it was back to 30 days - new boss!

[But not 46 days @nomad]

Filipino Rick always applied for his new extension on the precise day that his previous extension expired. If the expiration date was a Saturday or Sunday, he would ring them to confirm that it would be in order to make the application on the subsequent Monday. I became sick of telling him that he could apply up to 30 days before.

Filipino Rick always applied for his new extension on the precise day that his previous extension expired. If the expiration date was a Saturday or Sunday, he would ring them to confirm that it would be in order to make the application on the subsequent Monday. I became sick of telling him that he could apply up to 30 days before.
I'm making the pilgrimage tomorrow and, after, Tinnies pies.;;red heart;;;;red heart;;;;greedy;;;;greedy;;;;greedy;;, No clues whats on the menu tomorrow night.

Not necessarily. I was told at Kap Cheong that it was back to 30 days - new boss!

[But not 46 days @nomad]
Yes, the IO told me to report 46 days before (90-day report) and I was told too early when I got there. I was advised to return after the weekend. Not last year, but the year before...............................submitted 42 days before.

20210903_111343.jpg

What are we actually saying when we report every 90 days?

If I report on-line I state details of when and where I arrived in Thailand and my current address.

When I report in person I state nothing at all. I do complete a TM47 but they never ask for it. Immigration don't ask anything.

Sorry, a general question about 90 day reports on-line, from someone who has never done it.
If someone (not me) has a retirement visa from a different province to where they now reside. Would that cause a problem with this on-line service or would things go seamlessly through?....

Sorry, a general question about 90 day reports on-line, from someone who has never done it.
If someone (not me) has a retirement visa from a different province to where they now reside. Would that cause a problem with this on-line service or would things go seamlessly through?....
Good question. It should, in theory, raise a few eyebrows and a fine for not reporting his change of address. He should have completed, within 24 hours, a TM 28.

1630754597403.png

Back