90 day online reporting website down again.

"When I did my 90-day report last month, I showed the Officer the app's screenshot of my 300-day overstay. The Officer said, "Oh, I can fix that right now." She started typing on her keyboard and her associate came over and watched over her shoulder, offering suggestions and snickering. After a minute, they both grinned broadly and said, "Done; your overstay status is cleared." I thanked them both for their help. Today, a month later, I am 331 days overstay."

ThaiVisa.

A quote from ThaiVisa.

"I have zero confidence in the Immigration Bureau. In my case it worked initially, then it stopped working, then they fixed it once, then it broke again and they have not fixed it.
It has nothing to do with anything in ones' passport and is evidently negligence, incompetence, and ignorance by the IB."

Strong words.

On-line reporting failed for me again. I reported at Surin Immigration (sub-branch) yesterday. Five staff looking after a similar number of foreigners. I was in and out in 5 minutes easy.

Another quote from ThaiVisa:

"For anyone else curious about current status of 0nline 90 day reporting. I just got off phone with Imm and they admit there is a problem with their servers. It would be nice if they stated that on their website, but this is Thailand and they have their own way of handling customer service I guess."

Another quote from ThaiVisa:

"For anyone else curious about current status of 0nline 90 day reporting. I just got off phone with Imm and they admit there is a problem with their servers. It would be nice if they stated that on their website, but this is Thailand and they have their own way of handling customer service I guess."
Its called 'badly'

Back