90 day online reporting website down again.

Sorry, a general question about 90 day reports on-line, from someone who has never done it.
If someone (not me) has a retirement visa from a different province to where they now reside. Would that cause a problem with this on-line service or would things go seamlessly through?....

I suppose it depends upon what you tell them in your application. If you (falsely) state your previous address and have not submitted a TM28/30 to relocate, how would they know. Conversely, if you have reported a change of address I would imagine there may be a problem. I have not done it either.

From Thaiger (February 2020):

The TM28 is still listed on the Immigration website but there’s now a long list of exceptions added which means that almost no one will be required to submit the forms.

List of exemptions, as posted in the amendment…

Screen-Shot-2020-02-21-at-09.35.29.jpg

I'm afraid that any explanation of what all that gobbledegook means is beyond me.

Moved from: "Hospital hackers based in US: Police"

So does one really believe they can correctly track this hack back correctly (in this case back to a server 'somewhere' in the USA) ?

As far as I can determine (from reports posted) the problem lies in there being two databases for the foreigner information. The one that is used by the local offices and the one that is used for on-line reporting (albeit likely to be administered by an official in your local office). When one applies for an extension of stay it is required in person therefore registered on the local office database. If that is also not input into the on-line database then it believes that you are on overstay and rejects your application.

That's how I see it.

But if you know different?

Moved from: "Hospital hackers based in US: Police"

As far as I can determine (from reports posted) the problem lies in there being two databases for the foreigner information. The one that is used by the local offices and the one that is used for on-line reporting (albeit likely to be administered by an official in your local office). When one applies for an extension of stay it is required in person therefore registered on the local office database. If that is also not input into the on-line database then it believes that you are on overstay and rejects your application.

That's how I see it.

But if you know different?
Reminds me of the story I was told about the automated speed camera paper fines.
DLT ownes the cameras but police supposed to organise files.

It is only slightly incorrect - if you have stayed in the Kingdom over 90 days then you will not be able to report on-line. 15 days before until the exact date only.

It may change for me this year. I have just applied for a new passport. But then again, maybe not. I can't cross the border for a new Arrival Card.

It may change for me this year. I have just applied for a new passport. But then again, maybe not. I can cross the border for a new Arrival Card.

You get a new arrival card from Surin Immigration

It may change for me this year. I have just applied for a new passport. But then again, maybe not. I can cross the border for a new Arrival Card.

Benjamin Hays
Use one of the following three programs:
Immigration web-portal [best option];
https://extranet.immigration.go.th/.../tm47/TM47Action.do
Android eServices application;
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details...
iPhone eServices application;
https://apps.apple.com/th/app/imm-eservice/id1464624948?l=th
If the 90 day online report system does not work, AND you’re between the due date and 15 days prior to the due date, AND you already filed one 90 day report in person, there are some troubleshooting techniques you can use to try and get the system to work for you.
1. Make sure you’re filling in the information, and only the information, requested.
2. Make sure you are keying in the date and month correctly
3. Turn off any pop-up blockers
4. Turn off any auto-translate
5. Turn off any VPNs (Virtual Private Networks) that you may be using - including any data saving applications
6. If you’re using one of the applications, use the web-based system
7. If you’re using the web based system, try using a different browser and clear the cache.
8. Make sure your web browser isn’t automatically filling in the forms.
9. Make sure you aren’t confusing “O”(Oh) with “0” (zero)
10. If you’re keying your date manually, try using the drop-down date selection box
If the system still doesn’t work, then you may need to file it in person.

EXTRANET.IMMIGRATION.GO.TH
IMMIGRATION BUREAU Thailand
IMMIGRATION BUREAU Thailand

• ·
  • · 17 h

I assume it is current - received today in my Facebook feeds from ASEAN NOW.

It was first posted on 24th April 2021 apparently.

"Immigration Bureau deputy commander Pol Maj Gen Achayon Kraithong said online reporting is an essential channel to help reduce overcrowding at immigration offices during the Covid-19 pandemic."

It was first posted on 24th April 2021 apparently.

"Immigration Bureau deputy commander Pol Maj Gen Achayon Kraithong said online reporting is an essential channel to help reduce overcrowding at immigration offices during the Covid-19 pandemic."

So essential in fact that any sane person would imagine they'd give priority to ensure it worked 24/7.

Back