90 day report by internet at KCI.

Direct quote from Urleft..

"As far as I know, I have successfully done a Thailand 90 day report. I printed the approval paperwork and attached to my passport."

Hes is NOT 100% sure. Maybe yes or maybe no.

It has been approved..............................

nomad, have you looked at the threads on Thai Visa and Buriram Expats. On the latter I recall Tod Daniels referring to matching up with what is on immigrations records etc. Member Urleft successfully reported online.

If you do have to make a personal visit you could take the opportunity to check exactly what is on their system.

Yes, I do understand what you are saying. However, there is a bar going along the top of the form that indicates that there are 4 steps to follow. I was only offered Step 1 and could not trick the 'beast' to give me Step 2 or more. Moreover, I was not aware and did not see any obvious flags that indicated that I had not completed Step 1 correctly. I filled in the lottery numbers at the bottom and hit the submit button, expecting to advance to Step 2, and boom, blasted off the system. I also tried to move Step 1 to Step 2 with the cursor but it was having nothing to do with that.

It has been approved..............................

As long as people write in the negative there is a question. " As far as I know"shrug1 Hope he checks by going into KCI to confirm. There is no way would I trust this system at this moment.//flag

Yes, I do understand what you are saying. However, there is a bar going along the top of the form that indicates that there are 4 steps to follow. I was only offered Step 1 and could not trick the 'beast' to give me Step 2 or more. Moreover, I was not aware and did not see any obvious flags that indicated that I had not completed Step 1 correctly. I filled in the lottery numbers at the bottom and hit the submit button, expecting to advance to Step 2, and boom, blasted off the system. I also tried to move Step 1 to Step 2 with the cursor but it was having nothing to do with that.

I am looking forward to trying the system and sharing your pain Steve.

Fortunately, as a result of overseas visits, that will not be until next February //flag

As long as people write in the negative there is a question. " As far as I know"shrug1 Hope he checks by going into KCI to confirm. There is no way would I trust this system at this moment.//flag

You're always so optimistic, GL. (t-i-c)

Yes, I understand that we are in LOS so it may always be just a " WTF1 ".

I tried again today to complete the electronic 90-day report - failed just like yesterday. It will not let me go to Step 2. When using the check status of application there was nothing there too. Nada, niente FA!

I tried again today to complete the electronic 90-day report - failed just like yesterday. It will not let me go to Step 2. When using the check status of application there was nothing there too. Nada, niente FA!

Can you really blame the software writers for not including 16 year old TM 6 as valid registration numbers? I guess your stuck NM.

You could get a re entry permit and go out to Cambodia. When you come back you will have a brand new TM 6. But I guess your quite fond of your tatty 16 year old one by now.

I am not sure . But would this also complete a 90 day report requirement.

Last edited:
Can you really blame the software writers for not including 16 year old TM 6 as valid registration numbers? I guess your stuck NM.

You could get a re entry permit and go out to Cambodia. When you come back you will have a brand new TM 6. But I guess your quite fond of your tatty 16 year old one by now.

I am not sure . But would this also complete a 90 day report requirement.

Every time you re-enter Thailand the 90 day clock is reset.

Every time you re-enter Thailand the 90 day clock is reset.

Shame it doesn't also happen to some people's brains!
9f4cfc80df8487ad684872c34380e37f.jpg

Sorry, slightly off-topic

Did my 90-day report today in person at KCI. All time world record - in and out in under 2 minutes. Then my wife spoke to the 3 ringer who processed my 90-day report about getting my name in her house book. Next thing I knew and we were around the back of the main office and sitting in the "Narcotics & (can't remember) Recovery Division". Soon I was sitting behind the desk with another big boss and he was showing me how to do the 90-day report on-line. I tried to tell him that I had tried a couple of weeks earlier and he seemed to say it would work the next time around.

Hey! ***** treatment today.ThumbUp6

Just did mine online through KCI, submitted on Saturday and got the approval this morning (Tuesday). Very easy, most of the parts you have to fill out have a drop down menu with accurate choices, for me anyway. I used my passport number, D.O.B and country of residence to check on my application's status.

Neither work for me.

On the second "insecure" one, you need to tick a box to say that you accept the rules before it will allow you to go further.

Attachments

• screenshot.jpg
    screenshot.jpg
    407.9 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Neither Edge nor Firefox Nightly could access either website. Your alternate website gave me a lot of grief because of no certificate. Both browsers asked the question "are you sure you want to proceed?" Even after giving the browsers clearance to access said site the page still would not display.

Neither Edge nor Firefox Nightly could access either website. Your alternate website gave me a lot of grief because of no certificate. Both browsers asked the question "are you sure you want to proceed?" Even after giving the browsers clearance to access said site the page still would not display.

TIT

(which site address do you use?)

Back