90 day report by internet at KCI.

Which web address do I use? No idea although I suspect it was the one shown by you. I have upgraded my computer and operating system (OS) and the old bookmark on Internet Explorer (IE) 8 is lost and gone for ever. The new Win 10 OS has a new Microsoft browser called Edge and my other browser is the 64-bit version of Firefox called Nightly. I remember that when the new 90-day on-line reporting arrived a few months back there was a proviso that you could only access the site through IE 8. I guess my browsers are too modern for their system. Not that it makes too much difference, I couldn't do the 90-day report on-line last time around even with IE 8. I guess I am doomed to driving to Kap Cheown every 90 days for ever and a day. That's life!

Which web address do I use? No idea although I suspect it was the one shown by you. I have upgraded my computer and operating system (OS) and the old bookmark on Internet Explorer (IE) 8 is lost and gone for ever. The new Win 10 OS has a new Microsoft browser called Edge and my other browser is the 64-bit version of Firefox called Nightly. I remember that when the new 90-day on-line reporting arrived a few months back there was a proviso that you could only access the site through IE 8. I guess my browsers are too modern for their system. Not that it makes too much difference, I couldn't do the 90-day report on-line last time around even with IE 8. I guess I am doomed to driving to Kap Cheown every 90 days for ever and a day. That's life!

Some what off subject but this one reason people are rejecting the W10.

Even when told not to, Windows 10 just can’t stop talking to Microsoft

http://arstechnica.co.uk/informatio...ndows-10-just-cant-stop-talking-to-microsoft/

It took me a long time to change from 95 to XP. I never even thought of versions between XP and 7 although I was persuaded to change to the latter by an expert for security reasons.

10? Not a chance!

Since giving up my BOI visa because of the obstacles in every one's way that's not Thai or Korean, I once again travelled to Savannakhet like last year.
This time I had to wait until the following day to collect the Non O (based on marriage). I have seen all that's been written about Kap Choeng and would not go that road. I qualify for retirement, but to be treated like some have recently, Savannakhet was still a better option and no cause to fire up at some idiot's demand .
just lodged the application form,showed the original marriage cert. The Proof of still being married I'd got from the Amphur was not wanted. Paid 5k baht for a multiple entry and collected at 2pm.next day.
No reporting every 90 days, no talking to any dickhead, no inspection of income or address as now required. Just leave the country every 90 days, which I always do and in the last few days of the visa's life, leave and return with an extra 90 days added.
All in all, about 2 minutes contact with an Officer.

Since giving up my BOI visa because of the obstacles in every one's way that's not Thai or Korean, I once again travelled to Savannakhet like last year.
This time I had to wait until the following day to collect the Non O (based on marriage). I have seen all that's been written about Kap Choeng and would not go that road. I qualify for retirement, but to be treated like some have recently, Savannakhet was still a better option and no cause to fire up at some idiot's demand .
just lodged the application form,showed the original marriage cert. The Proof of still being married I'd got from the Amphur was not wanted. Paid 5k baht for a multiple entry and collected at 2pm.next day.
No reporting every 90 days, no talking to any dickhead, no inspection of income or address as now required. Just leave the country every 90 days, which I always do and in the last few days of the visa's life, leave and return with an extra 90 days added.
All in all, about 2 minutes contact with an Officer.

For sure this is a good option if you like frequent travel, have the time to do it, have no schooling commitments for your kids, have no family pets to look after etc, etc. Its also about 5 times as expensive or more than going down the route of long stay visa based on retirement, letter of income and bank statement, and 4 or 5 local day trips (3 hours max) to and from Kap Cheown.

I suppose its all about horses for courses - do whatever suits your circumstances best.

Personally speaking, I prefer the local option of extending my long stay visa based on retirement and, during the past 10 years, I have had no difficulty renewing my extension each year. Its usually in and out of the KCI office in less than 30 minutes, once per year, and only 1,900 Baht (100 Baht change given from 2,000 Baht). Of course I get to have 3 or 4 day trips to complete my 90 day report too.

Last edited:
Personally speaking, I prefer the local option of extending my long stay visa based on retirement and, during the past 10 years, I have had no difficulty renewing my extension each year. Its usually in and out of the KCI office in less than 30 minutes, once per year, and only 1,900 Baht (100 Baht change given from 2,000 Baht). Of course I get to have 3 or 4 day trips to complete my 90 day report too.

It suits me also. Virtually no problems in 14 years (a slight misunderstanding after my passport had been renewed). And I hope in future not to have to visit Kab Cheong every 90 days. The end of this month will hopefully confirm that.

The retirement option suits me, too, but then I do mine at Chonburi (Jomtien) where strange anomalies do not seem to jump up to bite.

I was once fined the minimum 2,000 for reporting late due to a misunderstanding of the rules on my part. I was asked if I would like a receipt and (probably stupidly) said I would. Hence, it was all done officially and recorded in my now-expired passport that I had come late.

I was once fined the minimum 2,000 for reporting late due to a misunderstanding of the rules on my part. I was asked if I would like a receipt and (probably stupidly) said I would. Hence, it was all done officially and recorded in my now-expired passport that I had come late.

I had one of those for exceeding my 90 day stay by one day at Aranyapratet. That passport has also now expired and luckily it was my second passport so I was careful to use the other for future entries into Thailand.

Snap! Only once and through a misunderstanding on my part, I fogot! Nice little entry in my passport to record the incident and, while I did not ask for a receipt, they gave me one.

Mine wasn't a misunderstanding. I was due to leave the country on 1st January. As the previous day was one of my birthdays, I really wasn't in a fit state to drive 250k. Yes, I know it would have been sensible to leave after Christmas before the New Year but there hangs another story.

It suits me also. Virtually no problems in 14 years (a slight misunderstanding after my passport had been renewed). And I hope in future not to have to visit Kab Cheong every 90 days. The end of this month will hopefully confirm that.[/QUOTE]

So how did this work out for you ?

Do you have to report your address every 90 days in KCI ?

It suits me also. Virtually no problems in 14 years (a slight misunderstanding after my passport had been renewed). And I hope in future not to have to visit Kab Cheong every 90 days. The end of this month will hopefully confirm that.[/QUOTE]

So how did this work out for you ?

Do you have to report your address every 90 days in KCI ?

Of course I have divvy, the same as every other alien. My point was that I hoped I could report via the internet rather than having to "visit Kab Cheong".

But no.

From Pattaya City Expats:-

CLUB MEMBER RON HUNTER PROVIDED THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION ON HIS EXPERIENCE WITH MAKING HIS 90 DAY
ADDRESS REPORT ONLINE

90-DAY ONLINE REPORTING NOTES

SECOND ATTEMPT

Here is brief overview of my second attempt to make a 90 Day Report. My first attempt, on 6 April
2015, was successful as was my second attempt on 20 June 2015:

Go to Thai Immigration Bureau Website
-
http://extranet.immigration.go.th/pibics/online/tm47/TM47Action.do
-
One distraction is that there was no “hourglass” symbol, showing the program was loading, be patient.

Also, I received several error notes trying to get into the site and finally did a copy/paste of the address
and was finally successful.

The first screen offers two options, in bold red font:

User Guide and Office Contact
Ignore both, neither is necessary.

Move the scroll bar all the way down the “blue field” information and
“x” the statement in bold red font: *I have read and fully understand the above terms and agree to accept
them.”

, then select “Accept”.

Accept button is “gray” but turns to “blue” when the red “I have read...” box is checked.

(Again no “hourglass symbol.)

This takes you to a screen with three choices:

Notification...”, “Check the status...” and “Cancel your application...”

Selecting “Notification...” takes you to a form similar to the TM47 which isnormally filled out for the 90 Day Reporting.

Standard Personal Information is required, including Date of Birth and Nationality. For USA
citizens, the pull-down offers:

“American”
(vs. USA or United States of America)

When finished, select “Submit”.

(Again, no “hourglass symbol and it took several seconds to load).

The final step shows an overview of all your information. When you acknowledge the
information as being correct, it takes you to screen that has all your information, a
Transaction Date, a Transaction Reference Number (TRM) and barcode (TRN).

Retain the 23 digit “Transaction Reference Number” (TRM) as it is used to track status.

An email was received, from the Thai Immigration Bureau, two days after submitting the
application. A return to the original site and going to the “Check the status...” page, verified
that the application was “approved”.

Selecting the small “page” ICON in the “View” box, opens the “Approve” page and offers two print options:

“Application (Print)” and “The Next Appointment (Print)”. Print both pages but it is the “The Next Appointment (Print)”
page that gives you the form that is to be placed into your Passport.

The "Reply with quote appears to have been disabled".

"My first attempt, on 6 April 2015, was successful as was my second attempt on 20 June 2015"

Strange.

The "Reply with quote appears to have been disabled".

"My first attempt, on 6 April 2015, was successful as was my second attempt on 20 June 2015"

Strange.

Mine hasn't.

Why strange ?

Done all that but the blasted thing will not advance beyond the end of the page and certainly no overview nor tracking number.

"The final step shows an overview of all your information. When you acknowledge the
information as being correct, it takes you to screen that has all your information, a
Transaction Date, a Transaction Reference Number (TRM) and barcode (TRN). Retain the 23 digit “Transaction Reference Number” (TRM) as it is used to track status."

Back