90 day report by internet at KCI.

Excellent news!

It's a pity that my next 90 day report coincides with my 1 year visa extension date.

Maybe one day..........?

Y

Has any Forum member...

...successfully completed their 90-day reporting of address with KCI to their and Immigration of Thailand's satisfaction ?

If affirmative, which web-site link was utilized ?

This would be very good news for many whom previously had to make the 'drive'.

Anyone had any luck reporting online? I opened up Explorer, went to the Immigration site , clicked on "notification of staying in the kingdom over 90 days" and scrolled down to the very bottom where it stated "work in progress". Clicked on it anyway and it linked me to the online reporting page, but when i try to hit "accept" nothing happens.

Does anyone know if it is up and running or just temporally down, or maybe the online reporting needs to be done during normal business hours?

There is a post on Teakdoor that one individual has successful reported by internet for KCI. Thats the only one I have come across. This being the songkran holiday I would not bother about it until after the 15th.

There is a post on Teakdoor that one individual has successful reported by internet for KCI. Thats the only one I have come across. This being the songkran holiday I would not bother about it until after the 15th.

That is at least a start.

Those with extensions acquired in Pattaya will not now need to go/send their passports for 90 day reporting.

Anyone had any luck reporting online? I opened up Explorer, went to the Immigration site , clicked on "notification of staying in the kingdom over 90 days" and scrolled down to the very bottom where it stated "work in progress". Clicked on it anyway and it linked me to the online reporting page, but when i try to hit "accept" nothing happens.

Does anyone know if it is up and running or just temporally down, or maybe the online reporting needs to be done during normal business hours?

Haven't tried it yet.. Just did my last 90 day in person at KCI last Tuesday and was in and out of there in 10 minutes.. Like anything new it's going to take time to work out the bugs in the system.. How long that takes is anyone's guess.. Eventually, I think this will happen.. The only question is when and how reliable is it.. As for me, we'll see how well this thing is working come Sept/Oct time when we do our next 90 day...

Last week I applied and got approved within the day. The form is not that clear but after 2 attempts I got it. Don't forget to use the English initials on the departure code.
Pragmatic on TD, who also lives in Surin, got approved as well.

Last week I applied and got approved within the day. The form is not that clear but after 2 attempts I got it. Don't forget to use the English initials on the departure code.
Pragmatic on TD, who also lives in Surin, got approved as well.

Opened IE and tried to complete the form this morning. Read the terms and conditions and then ticked the 'accept' box. Went to the the next site with 3 choices and pressed the first button to fill in a 90 day report. The page opened on Step 1, personal details like name and passport number, plus arrival card information. Got to the bottom of the form and filled in the CAPTCHA password and pressed the submit button. Bong! That was it - gone in a flash. What about step 2,3 and 4?

What did I do wrong? Help?

Humbert. You are asked to start the procedure 14 days before the due date of the 90 day report. As yours was approved the same day did you lose 14 days or was the next 90 day report 90 + 14 days?

Last edited:
Have you tried it before?

That's where I got to 2 or 3 months [ago] but that was before it was 100% up and running.

If you have, it may be loading a cached version?

Opened IE and tried to complete the form this morning. Read the terms and conditions and then ticked the 'accept' box. Went to the the next site with 3 choices and pressed the first button to fill in a 90 day report. The page opened on Step 1, personal details like name and passport number, plus arrival card information. Got to the bottom of the form and filled in the CAPTCHA password and pressed the submit button. Bong! That was it - gone in a flash. What about step 2,3 and 4?

What did I do wrong? Help?

Humbert. You are asked to start the procedure 14 days before the due date of the 90 day report. As yours was approved the same day did you lose 14 days or was the next 90 day report 90 + 14 days?

I lost 10 days.

On my first try I did not fill in the arrival card info properly. Have to include the initials and numbers. The arrival card has the initials offset printed and the numerals stamped so it is a bit confusing. I assumed they only wanted the numerals.

I lost 10 days.

On my first try I did not fill in the arrival card info properly. Have to include the initials and numbers. The arrival card has the initials offset printed and the numerals stamped so it is a bit confusing. I assumed they only wanted the numerals.

I tried to enter the arrival card info but found there was insufficient room. I did put EI followed by the numbers. Thinking about it, my arrival card is the old style issued back in 2002. It confused the hotels in Bangkok big time over the past couple of months. 6 hotels and on each occasion I was asked where is your arrival card. When I pointed it out to them they laughed. Oh well, if it does not work when I try in a couple of days time I guess its off to KCI again next month.

Last edited:
I tried to enter the arrival card info but found there was insufficient room. I did put EI followed by the numbers. Thinking about it, my arrival card is the old style issued back in 2002. It confused the hotels in Bangkok big time over the past couple of months. 6 hotels and on each occasion I was asked where is your arrival card. When I pointed it out to them they laughed. Oh well, if it does not work when I try in a couple of days time I guess its off to KCI again next month.

nomad, have you looked at the threads on Thai Visa and Buriram Expats. On the latter I recall Tod Daniels referring to matching up with what is on immigrations records etc. Member Urleft successfully reported online.

If you do have to make a personal visit you could take the opportunity to check exactly what is on their system.

nomad, have you looked at the threads on Thai Visa and Buriram Expats. On the latter I recall Tod Daniels referring to matching up with what is on immigrations records etc. Member Urleft successfully reported online.

If you do have to make a personal visit you could take the opportunity to check exactly what is on their system.

Direct quote from Urleft..

"As far as I know, I have successfully done a Thailand 90 day report. I printed the approval paperwork and attached to my passport."

Hes is NOT 100% sure. Maybe yes or maybe no.

Back