electric bill

Excuse my ignorance but I do not understand what is written. For example, what is a discount of Baht 0,1030? I do not understand the use of the comma in the number. What does the comma mean?

I didn't prepare it. Either MEA or PEA must have prepared it. Also I believe "500 >" should be ">500".

I think a few countries use the comma for this purpose (money).

Last edited:
Also I believe "500 >" should be ">500"

In line with the other numbers, I think it should read "501>"

I'm not convinced about that looking at it again. 500 would attract a ฿0.1030 discount whereas 501 would not attract any discount at all, i.e. >500 (greater than 500 units). 501 units and above would be a simpler way to understand.

I'm not convinced about that looking at it again. 500 would attract a ฿0.1030 discount whereas 501 would not attract any discount at all, i.e. >500 (greater than 500 units). 501 units and above would be a simpler way to understand.
If I were fortunate to have used only 500 units, I would not be particularly bothered about a discount

Just received my house electric bill. Used 160 less units in the past month and despite the increased Ft, my bill came to 4,630bt 180bt less than last month

Last edited:
Just received my house electric bill. Used 160 less units in the past month and despite the increased Ft, my bill came to 4,630bt 180bt less than last month
More than 500 baht less than the previous month and I thought we were running the a/c longer. Only 5,032 baht!

Back