HMPO, Liverpool

A note of interest. My wife handed the applications for my two daughter's first British passports to VFS on the 17th of October 2022. I received notification yesterday that both passports are now ready for collection from VFS. That is an elapsed time of 5 1/2 weeks. We were given a forecast of 13 weeks, early February 2023. I am very happy with the service provided by HMPO. :) :) :)

Try not to confuse all the members attending a SF Christmas get-together as residents of Surin. :p

I know who lives in that province.....................and the gentlemen that don't!

A note of interest. My wife handed the applications for my two daughter's first British passports to VFS on the 17th of October 2022. I received notification yesterday that both passports are now ready for collection from VFS. That is an elapsed time of 5 1/2 weeks. We were given a forecast of 13 weeks, early February 2023. I am very happy with the service provided by HMPO. :) :) :)

You might not be if their names have been spelled incorrectly....................... :smirk:

No idea. I have yet to see the new passports. That said, my new passport which was issued at the end of last year does not specify male or female. Maybe I am sexless.
I believe they no longer indicate a person's sex and that's why I didn't go through a simular 'rigmarole' as Yorky as mines wrong too, through no fault of mine.

I believe they no longer indicate a person's sex and that's why I didn't go through a simular 'rigmarole' as Yorky as mines wrong too, through no fault of mine.

I suppose there are so many genders around at the moment that there's insufficient space on the application form to list them.

My daughter received her new British passport last month, (is it black or blue?) and it shows "F" on the same line as Place of Birth

Interesting, Nick. I well understand that the variation of passports globally confuse some.

Hence would you assume that a son's (identifying as male) British passport would show 'M' ?

Back