K PLUS banking

Standard response:

"According to your inquiry about K Online Debit Card, we would like to inform you that the bank has still in the process to improve service, the bank will announce you again when the service is available, we truly apologize for any inconvenience. However, if you have K-Debit Card, you can use the debit card instead."

Good answer.

Now get on with your life and tuck into some char siew.

I was on their website this morning trying to track an overnight transaction and it was less user friendly than the Immigration website.

I find Kasikorns PC website fine, with Bkk Bank coming a close second. SCB I dislike,,,very user unfriendly. Only use the K Plus app on my phone in an emergency Good, but the keys are too small

I was given that one by Young Mister Grace so I would guess he obtained it from My D.I.Y. (as he buys most of his gadgets there).

Mr DIY?

Or is that a different chain?

I can not speak for K bank, I do not use it, but I find the Bangkok Bank online banking service very quick and easy to use. I can see all transactions for the past 6 months at the press of a couple of keys. I can and do make transfers very easily too. Finally, topping up my mobile phone with extra credit is also a couple of keystrokes and very easy too. The Bualuang Banking app is very good in my opinion.

I can not speak for K bank, I do not use it, but I find the Bangkok Bank online banking service very quick and easy to use. I can see all transactions for the past 6 months at the press of a couple of keys. I can and do make transfers very easily too. Finally, topping up my mobile phone with extra credit is also a couple of keystrokes and very easy too. The Bualuang Banking app is very good in my opinion.

I would agree with that, but I share Nick's view that K Bank online banking just edges it.

For AIS top ups I find it even easier on the AIS app

Earlier this month Kasikorn Bank advertised that their latest "K-Web Shopping Card" would be available on 1st February 2023. I've called up the web page (https://www.kasikornbank.com/en/personal/debit-card/pages/web-card.aspx) and it returns nothing of any use to applying for the new card. I've logged into my accounts and there is no reference to the Shopping Card (except "you can apply soon" which has been there since December 2021.

Has anyone had any luck in this respect?

Earlier this month Kasikorn Bank advertised that their latest "K-Web Shopping Card" would be available on 1st February 2023. I've called up the web page (https://www.kasikornbank.com/en/personal/debit-card/pages/web-card.aspx) and it returns nothing of any use to applying for the new card. I've logged into my accounts and there is no reference to the Shopping Card (except "you can apply soon" which has been there since December 2021.

I now understand that you take things too literally....

........like, "50 by Christmas".

I just tried to find the card and application process on my KBiz website page and had no luck. I use my current KBank Visa debit card for online shopping, why don't you use yours?

I just tried to find the card and application process on my KBiz website page and had no luck. I use my current KBank Visa debit card for online shopping, why don't you use yours?

I do normally. However, there is no way to control the limit on the Debit Card (as there was on the K-Bank Shopping Card). There have been reports in the press of scams involving debit cards (not necessarily K-Bank). Before my shopping card expired I had a limit on purchases of ฿1,000.00 and only increased that limit when I was purchasing goods in excess of ฿1,000.00. I would then immediately reduce the limit back to ฿1,000.00. Takes a few minutes but safer.

Back