Office Bar

Does anyone actually understand any of GL's posts??...................

just words...

...so whiteout you do do not C shyt.

I interpreted this from GL's Thinglish. shrug1
It means "Farang (please not go in the soi ) - the bathroom is over there."

Could possibly be construed to mean, "Poo-poo (shyte-head) farang , you don't know anything" if verbalized while the person is angry and yelling.

LMAO1
"Poo poo (shyte-head) farang, you don't know anything" would be the correct choice in this scenario.

The Surin Map has been amended. I will amend again to show a little more detail but I warn you now, that part of town has roads more akin to a rat's nest than other parts of town. Impossible to show all the twists and turns on the Surin map, nor the one way systems operating along the klong.

in search of the ocean

So how exactly did Louis and Clark find their 3,700 mile (5900 km) way back home after their 1 1/2 years of travel to the Pacific Ocean ?
There must have been some decent signage on the way back and surely they had a compass, eh.

It's simply fookin' amazing how so many can not live without GPS traveling on paved roads.

{Maybe google 108 Apartments Surin...and feel like an intrepid explorer would feel.} p4rty

The Surin Map has been amended. I will amend again to show a little more detail but I warn you now, that part of town has roads more akin to a rat's nest than other parts of town. Impossible to show all the twists and turns on the Surin map, nor the one way systems operating along the klong.

Might be easier following NM map, then the twists and turns of GL and Coffee's posts. LMAO1

is it really due south of the Elephant Stadium ?

You are a brave man, Yorky, to get between the somewhat incoherent mutterings of Coffee and GotLost! I would be out of my depth and might even think they are getting off topic!

Don't even try to interpret, AB. It's probably well past your depth of comprehension.

Which is fine. Just inquire of your GL as to the exact location.

You located Robinsons and Tam Tam Pizza. The Office isn't that hard.

Then again I recall others who couldn't locate M & D , the new Starbeam or Beach Bar locations but never had a problem locating their favourite coyote venues throughout Thailand boobs2...funny that.

but never had a problem locating their favourite coyote venues throughout Thailand boobs2...funny that.

An interesting sociological essay there. The make up of SF members. Finding boobs2 over food and Chokdee5. Maybe not in that order either. Now is anyone surprised?

Did any of us come to Thailand for the temples?

An interesting sociological essay there. The make up of SF members. Finding boobs2 over food and Chokdee5. Maybe not in that order either. Now is anyone surprised?

Did any of us come to Thailand for the temples?

I didn't know why I was going to Thailand for the first time. Friends just told me I would like it. They were correct!

It's simply fookin' amazing how so many can not live without GPS traveling on paved roads.

In 1996 I drove from Don Muang to Surin in a hire car on my own. It was my first time and there were no signs in English after Saraburi. Never heard of GPS then, but I had a sort of map.

I didn't know why I was going to Thailand for the first time. Friends just told me I would like it. They were correct!

My first visit was 1994 making a detour to hand deliver a tender on the way to Kuala Lumpur from Heathrow. Overnight only.

In 1996 I drove from Don Muang to Surin in a hire car on my own. It was my first time and there were no signs in English after Saraburi. Never heard of GPS then, but I had a sort of map.

Been there, done that in a little hire car from Pattaya to Surin. Map on the steering wheel ("Lek mai ru, Lek sleep bus") and no English signs. A couple of brief sojourns into the wrong parts of the jungle and we made it a little later than planned.

going on 5 pages

The Office is now officially part of SF.com's lexicon of establishments...whether they wanted to be or not Chokdee5

Personally, I found it to be a pleasant experience after nightfall and look forward to my next visit. 10of10Score

Then again - each to their own shrug1

Back