Office Bar

Jasus Steve, you are becoming almost as incomprehensibly as GL and Coffee. Could it be catching? I really can't see any reason w้ั้ั my bathroom is bluำใ+

If you tried using Google Earth, and then switch to Street View, you will find the 'blue' roads that overlay the map do not align with the roads on the map. They are offset to the right by about 100 meters. Moreover, the street view stops and starts before your house. You can not stop outside your house and see where you actually live. Oh forget it, maybe its getting too technical, perhaps GL was right! LOL.

I was in "The Office" at lunchtime today for a couple of pints. I didn't have any food but I took pictures of the menu (They don't have hard copy yet).

IMG_1175.jpg

IMG_1178.jpg

Much more impressive than the previously posted pictures (IMO). The second one has been specially prepared for Coffee!

If you had asked those girls to get out of the way we may have been able to see what's on the menu. Just a little reminder of my old Service days, chest out and stomach in - LOL!

I was in "The Office" at lunchtime today for a couple of pints. I didn't have any food but I took pictures of the menu (They don't have hard copy yet).

Just out of interest, did anyone see the differences in the pictures?

If you had asked those girls to get out of the way we may have been able to see what's on the menu. Just a little reminder of my old Service days, chest out and stomach in - LOL!

NM ! You need a good slapping after that comment.

Bye the way what menu where you talking about?? Was there a menu in those pictures. ??

I wasn't sure I had sufficient available light with the first one, so I used flash for the second.

Yorky, you left your stoep...

...good on you !

Let me guess ....looking at the menu...and you didn't eat...mmm , let's see...

...there it is - YOU ordered Archa !!!

Would I be correct ?

Now sir, did you swill it by necking the bottle or poured into a glass (still free of charge I've been informed) ?

...good on you !

Let me guess ....looking at the menu...and you didn't eat...mmm , let's see...

...there it is - YOU ordered Archa !!!

Would I be correct ?

Now sir, did you swill it by necking the bottle or poured into a glass (still free of charge I've been informed) ?

I never, ever "neck bottles". The nominal diameter of the neck of a bottle is c. 15mm. The nominal diameter of the rim of (my glasses at least) is c. 65mm. No contest.

Yes, you are correct, although as the service was a little on the slow side (posing for pictures, no doubt), I effected the transfer from bottle to glass on my own.

You da man !

Out of a drinking glass !
How proper of you. Chokdee5

Back