Office Bar

Been there, done that in a little hire car from Pattaya to Surin. Map on the steering wheel ("Lek mai ru, Lek sleep bus") and no English signs. A couple of brief sojourns into the wrong parts of the jungle and we made it a little later than planned.

Withe ZERRO HELP from the blind on this forum the GPS for The Office 14.8649280931, 103.492990243 (The Office.) BTW NONE of the maps and I mean NONE are even close.LMAO1

Withe ZERRO HELP from the blind on this forum the GPS for The Office 14.8649280931, 103.492990243 (The Office.) BTW NONE of the maps and I mean NONE are even close.LMAO1

You can please some of the people some of the time but you cannot and never will please all of the people all of the time. I guess you fall into the latter category.

As you feel free to criticize the Surin Farang map GL, and the other good natured attempts to place 'The Office', I would like to remind you that the Surin Map shown on this forum is a pictorial map showing the broad outline and the whereabouts of places of interest to Farangs within the great metropolis of Surin. It was never intended to be as 'accurate' as any map produced by a full geographical survey or even by a Google Street Car. It is also produced free of charge and at no additional cost to any member on this forum. Please feel free to use the map with the proviso that the map is not accurate and blind adherence to the directions shown therein may get Gotlost lost.

ShitHappens1

You can please some of the people some of the time but you cannot and never will please all of the people all of the time. I guess you fall into the latter category.

As you feel free to criticize the Surin Farang map GL, and the other good natured attempts to place 'The Office', I would like to remind you that the Surin Map shown on this forum is a pictorial map showing the broad outline and the whereabouts of places of interest to Farangs within the great metropolis of Surin. It was never intended to be as 'accurate' as any map produced by a full geographical survey or even by a Google Street Car. It is also produced free of charge and at no additional cost to any member on this forum. Please feel free to use the map with the proviso that the map is not accurate and blind adherence to the directions shown therein may get Gotlost lost.

ShitHappens1

Actually the SF map is not included in this.Hug1 Yours is map is for pr purposes.p4rty The dog leg did through me off.Oops5

Last edited:
FFS! You turn left just before the Sing-a-Song and keep an eye open on the left after about 500m! It's not fukking rocket science!

Or maybe it is.

Some people like to make a hobby out of astrionics..............

The owner of The Office now knows how to use GE.ThumbUp6 More than can be said about most members on SF.T.I.C.

Never ever heard of GE let alone use it. WTF is it? Ohhh! Is it Google Earth? If so I do and have done so. La, la, la!

Back