Office Bar

A few months ago a mate of Danny (Bamboozeled) from Pattaya used GPS to locate the restaurant. His first destination was Surin railway station from where he rang Danny. He re-booted it (or summat) and was directed to Homepro car park. Danny had to get on his mo-cy and go and find him!

It's a great facility in countries that use post/zip codes but unfortunately this isn't one of them

Tend to disagree with that. They do use a post code throughout Thailand. Its the Thai post personal just like some SF members that need some education on how to use it.T.I.C.

No need for maps or GPS co-ordinates then. "The Office" post code is 32000. Sorted. End of!

Oh bollocks! It is also mine! I don't want everyone arriving on my doorstep. Please forget that stupit idea!

Hair_Out1Hair_Out1

Assuming I don't have a restraining order to go anywhere near the Monument, I'll put up a sign redirecting people to your house, Yorky
Can you provide GPO coordinates, please!

Tend to disagree with that. They do use a post code throughout Thailand. Its the Thai post personal just like some SF members that need some education on how to use it.T.I.C.

In my 15 years of living here, I am not aware of any post that has been addressed to me which has not been delivered. Certainly no chuffin' bills!

I even still receive mail on which my 16 year old address is written!

In my 15 years of living here, I am not aware of any post that has been addressed to me which has not been delivered. Certainly no chuffin' bills!

you're the relic

You're right. I still receive the odd letter addressed to the old house in Cityland.

P.S. Your co-ords are safe with me and Google Earth. The overlay for Surin is out of kilter, not properly aligned, and when you try to zoom in on your house you skip straight past it. I won't tell, my lips are sealed.

P.S. Your co-ords are safe with me and Google Earth. The overlay for Surin is out of kilter, not properly aligned, and when you try to zoom in on your house you skip straight past it. I won't tell, my lips are sealed.

Jasus Steve, you are becoming almost as incomprehensibly as GL and Coffee. Could it be catching? I really can't see any reason w้ั้ั my bathroom is bluำใ+

The postcode here covers an entire district where as in the UK one postcode will cover one street.

Back