Surin Weather 2022 - 2023

21 degrees down here with a cooling wind coming off the sea......I may need to put a shirt on.

I will not be farting snowflakes tonight, that is for sure. I am now the proud owner of the heater shown below and for something so relatively small it sure packs a very big punch. It is 43.5 cm tall and 15 x 18 cm across the base with a max rating of 1800 W. It is a ceramic fan heater that @FERRRET could use in lieu of a blow torch. It has 2 elements and I doubt that I will ever need them on full blast. One element on a very low setting should be more than enough for the mancave. Blow torch shown for illustration only.

View attachment 57445 View attachment 57446

Unlike Nick, I do like my creature comforts.

For the photo illustrator on the forum, the photo police, the first illustration is 98.8 KB, and the second is 37.2 KB.
I most certainly do like my creature comforts.:)

Perhaps you would kindly advise the price of your heater and where you finally bought it from

Perhaps you would kindly advise the price of your heater and where you finally bought it from

If your veins weren't full of Jamesons you wouldn't need a heater.

(traveling back to Bang Saray last Thursday morning, with the aircon set at 24 degrees, the MG was blowing out hot air.....bloody British design).

(traveling back to Bang Saray last Thursday morning, with the aircon set at 24 degrees, the MG was blowing out hot air.....bloody British design).

Why was it that back in the UK, I would set the aircon to 18C when driving and feel perfectly comfortable while here, any setting below 25C brings complaints from the passengers???

You have failed to follow the thread @CO-CO I have never wanted a heater. Just curious to follow up on Nomads purchase.

See my Post 515............."Never succumbed to any form of artificial heating in my 36 years here, and don't propose starting now".

You have failed to follow the thread @CO-CO I have never wanted a heater. Just curious to follow up on Nomads purchase.

See my Post 515............."Never succumbed to any form of artificial heating in my 36 years here, and don't propose starting now".

You had to borrow my jacket at Coffee Corner once because you were claiming it was cold!

That was during the food course - you hadn't started on the Jamesons.....

Price 1,890 baht from HomePro, Buriram. The in-store price is 40 baht more expensive. Located in the aisle in front of the lights. Stock available (17 units).

1671344140767.png MITSUMARU

Back