Temperature

Your just so fond of that old TM 6 you have NM. That's more to the truth. You could always have hanky panky with your wife on the other side of the boarder as well.

Any hanky panky by Nomad -either side of the border, would likely see him boarded up inside his own home.

A trip across borders, with or without a boarder, is well worth it, as one can easily become bored in the same place.

He does have a boarder...a labra-boarder. Thick coat and wags her tail. Big eater too.

Takes one too no won, eh Rice. :rolleyes:

[ps: I just can't picture you with your swmbo on Soi Nana early in the morning to watch the SB. I guess it's a good thing all the takeaway bars are closed and it's just ladyboys on the street. Surely she wouldn't catch you looking.] :innocent:

Watched the game at Hanrahans. In the cool weather even the ladyboys were not present. There was only one hungry looking lass on the street. In the early morn.

Nana Plaza always reminds me of "Just Like Tom Thumb's Blues" - "They got some hungry women there and they really make a mess outta you".

Although I believe he was referring to a place in Mexico.

Watched the game at Hanrahans. In the cool weather even the ladyboys were not present. There was only one hungry looking lass on the street. In the early morn.

I'm surprised that they were open that early...more of an 8 o'clock breakfast to midnight type of watering hole on Nana. I also didn' think it was an American football type of venue.

Nana Plaza always reminds me of "Just Like Tom Thumb's Blues" - "They got some hungry women there and they really make a mess outta you".

"...when you're down on Rue Morgue Avenue."

Nothing beats a song about hookers ;)
You're reelin' in the 60's...good memory.

To get back on topic, I would suggest a few Honky Tonk Women taken from the House of the Rising Sun, might help to keep us all warm tonight. :tongueout: For Surin, Buriram and Prakhonchai the temperature is expected to fall to around 14C overnight.

Last night was very cold in Pattaya. I was tempted to become the meat in a sandwich - purely plutonic, of course!

Never mind, a few more days and you will all be complaining about 40 degree temperatures.

Just as "soft" meeting as a starter in Surin and then straight to Siem Reap, three nights there and then fly to Sihanoukville for 4 nights, drive back home through Hat Lek ... and of course have a night in a small village before arriving to Hat Lek ... just remembering some "farms" on the road ...

Just as "soft" meeting as a starter in Surin and then straight to Siem Reap, three nights there and then fly to Sihanoukville for 4 nights, drive back home through Hat Lek ... and of course have a night in a small village before arriving to Hat Lek ... just remembering some "farms" on the road ...

I like your travel plans, Croc. I presume they've got a good variety of chickens on the farm!

Back